Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
track - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
track - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
track - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
track - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
track - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
track - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
track - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
track - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
track - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
track - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

track

Go down 
+13
HEAVYCHEVY01
GVilleGator1
Budracing
Razpewton
watchfuli
Mrs Beavis
Budweisergirl55
john114
Donahue Motorsports8
ricky 11
Doshracing
Shorti
CornDog34
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HEAVYCHEVY01
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-07

track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: track   track - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:43 pm

john your car has kinda been smoking for a while now well atleast everytime i have ran there it has been smoking and u kinda have popped tires off the bead almost everytime i have been there as well so you lost the win huh ya shit does happen so when u got up into the 7h and caused him to get a flat it was accidental maybe him gettin back into u was accidental i have ran with the 7h at ocala north florida and at putnam and never had a problem with him "rough driving" we will be there to run in a few weeks so ur prolly run 3rd that nite the 7h and me will come and "drive you clean" and im sure there will be complaining going on when we do lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BKERacing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-23

track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: track   track - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:41 pm

OK, my turn. GVilleGator, I would love to know what I said that you think was disrespectful. I don't badmouth people, cuss people out, or assault people even though all of that has happened in the past to me. Next, I've been behind John (114) when the car was smoking and was always able to see where he was. My car does not smoke (even though the engine has been together for 14 years without refreshening or rebuilding) so what was the reason young Mr. Howard used to explain running into the back of my car in the heat race to win? Remember, passing is to the inside or the outside, not through the car. Lastly, to young Mr. Martin, bring all the cars you want. The more cars, the better the payout. But bring legal cars, run a clean race, don't whine if something is found not right in tech and we will have no problems with anybody.

Bobby Giles
Back to top Go down
Doshracing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Doshracing

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-10-31

track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: track   track - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Well said bobby...i especially like the "legal cars" and the "clean racing"....lol...
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-10-22

track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: track   track - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:06 pm

William, your loving father told me to tell you to "Hush". lol Don't be stickin your nose in places that aren't your battle.
We all know you're one hell of a driver. Cool No need to post anything on this topic. Just show up to PCS and do what you do best, race a clean, fast race.

As for John, he is learning more each week and is getting better and better, it takes time. Not everyone is born knowing how to drive a racecar. So quit picking on him before I have to come up there and show you who is boss, Mister!!!

See you soon, Son.

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
HEAVYCHEVY01
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-07

track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: track   track - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:17 pm

mr. giles have you seen me not run a clean race when ive come there to run? most the races ive run out there well i was out front all by myself kinda hard to not drive clean you've watched me and the blue 9h and others run and did u see me not drive them clean??? im glad to see that you got your car running better now mr giles. were see how good ya got it running on the 29th glad to see u were the best of the 8 cars ya'll had this pass weekend come run with us where we have 20 - 24 car fields on a regular basis and see how ya run..
Back to top Go down
DirtTrackGirl 31

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-20

track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: track   track - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:36 pm

Im in no realation to either of the drivers, but i do want to put my opion out there since everyone else is, that was at PCS.
First i watched the whole race and seen everything that went on. The 114 and the 7h neither is in the wrong somewhat but since ya'll are all
from PCS ya'll are gonna take the 114 side. But in defense of the 7h i believe you did nothing wrong you ran a good race, which im guessing
by the way the fans acted i dont think they have came across a good driver like you, and you had the race won and it sucks that you were
the one robbed. I do understand about the smoke coming out of the car would be kind of hard to see but i guess you would have
to be in the car to see. This isn't the first time i saw the 7h and im assuming his brother in the 4h they are both very good
drivers and clean drivers "HELL OF RACERS" so i can back them up on that. Well to the 114 and 7h racing is racing and if you
dont like it than dont race 114!! PCS that was my first time there and believe me, me and my driver are not going back, there are
nothing but rude, disrespectful, cussing so bad in front of my kids, non driving behinds there !! This is to the 65 i believe your name is Bobby right congrats on your win but
i disagree with you the 7h never hit you during the heat race when he passed you, you got lose in turn 2 by the mud and the 7h was
on your butt the whole time so when you went high and got lose he passed you clean. This is in the old days have you ever heard
of a track called JAXS RACEWAY in Jacksonville Fl, well that was a real race track and thats where i'm from! Btw to the 7h crew you have good drivers that will go far and
as of what i read you shouldnt worry about people like them, and maybe there so called Grudge Match maybe you should do it so it will shout them up once and for all Good Luck!!
Back to top Go down
Bonkers

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-11

track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: track   track - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:11 am

Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-10-24

track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: track   track - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:14 am

William, I have never said anything bad about your driving at all. I have always told you and others that you are a damn good driver and the car hooks up and goes. I have never ran you dirty and yes you are right I have had smoke problems for the past couple months. My old motor was going then we put in a new one and it ran 2 races and started smoking. As for my tires going that problem was in my set up which is now not a problem. I have no problem with you and hope that feeling is mutual. I can't wait to run with you on the 29th. I was going to venture to VSP but maybe I won't.

As for the smoking........ It is now GONE. The new motor is in and we got it going today and there is def. no smoke coming from it. I hope I can keep up with you William. We'll see but I am still new so I am working on it. This is my first season for the most part.

Also, well said Bobby. See you there Saturday. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 141

track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: track   track - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:38 am

Like I posted yesterday, I have nothing to do with either racer but must post on whats fair. And John 114 got ripped off of whats fair because of the aggression of the 7h. The 7h was up front got a flat, got ticked that he was made to get off the track. When he fixed it he took his anger out on 114,ramming him several times. Suck it up buddy flat tires goes with racing. Dirttrackgirl said racing is racing what does that mean?? Are you saying that means ram into people on purpose thats part of racing? I dont think so Flat tires, blown motors,etc thats part of racing. So to the 7h if you dont like the way racing is done at PCS dont come back... John 114s car did have some serious smoking at times but at no time was it that bad to cause the 7h not to see where he was going or who he was crashing into. As for 7h running a good race, it sure was a great race for all of them until he got the flat tire, wouldnt leave the track and started his temper tantrum. PCS has their share of problems noone can or will deny that, but intentional ramming and being black flagged for it does not fall back on the officials or administrations. They are doing their job. 7h and his crew and dirttrackgirl and her driver can come back or not no great loss to the track if they are losing dirty drivers and poor sports.
Back to top Go down
BKERacing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-23

track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: track   track - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:20 pm

William (if I may call you William), I did not mean to say you are a dirty driver. It was actually directed at anybody racing at PCS, visitors or regular. Probably could have worded it differently. Anyway, see y'all later.

Bobby Giles
Back to top Go down
Bonkers

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-11

track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: track   track - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Opinion's are like ass holes everyone has them but some people's stink worse than others
Back to top Go down
nomorehonda

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-23

track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: track   track - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:24 pm

well as to the way i seen this thing go down. the 65 had nothing at all to do with what happened between the 114 and 7h. so why did his name get brought up in the first place. the 114 was no where near the wrong in any of this. yea he did pop his tire but that was to perfect to be done on purpose but what the 7h did was done to take 114 outta of the race all because he could not beat him straight up.well thats all i got to say on that note but congrats to the 65 i hear thats ur first win in a few years.....
Back to top Go down
CornDog34
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
CornDog34

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-03

track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: track   track - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:32 pm

Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto said, after the attack on Pearl Harbor, "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."
i did when i started this post last sunday

but reagardless of feelings for anyone on the track why was the 7h in 2nd place on the restart after intentionally bringing out the caution??
1lap down= to the rear, you know where the back stretch official takes a flag and points it at his @$$, i have been there plenty of times, i know the signal
Back to top Go down
watchfuli

Number of posts : 2

track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: track   track - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Jack and Jerry are two older guys I sit with and they asked the same question. The only thing I could do is say don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

track - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: track   track - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

track
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2