Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
Banquet Question EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
Banquet Question EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
Banquet Question EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
Banquet Question EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
Banquet Question EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
Banquet Question EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
Banquet Question EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
Banquet Question EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
Banquet Question EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
Banquet Question EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

Banquet Question

Go down 
+2
AndABagofChips
Tzammy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzammy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Banquet Question Empty
PostSubject: Banquet Question   Banquet Question EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:51 pm

I have had several people email me and ask about tickets for the banquet - wanting to know if there are still tickets available and how to purchase them. Also how many people do you have coming so far? Please let me know and I will get the info back to them.

Thanks,
Tammy
Back to top Go down
AndABagofChips

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Banquet Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banquet Question   Banquet Question EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:37 pm

I'm confused - is there or is there not a banquet at Putnam County Speedway. Where do we get tickets, how much are they and what can we expect.

Tammy - I appreciate you trying to get an answer for me. I'm going to assume that no reply means there is no banquet this year. That sucks.
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Banquet Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banquet Question   Banquet Question EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:40 pm

I could not give you both any answers myself.. I have emailed for info to post it all on the front page of the website and I get no reply...So I have no idea what is going on for the banquet
Back to top Go down
http://www.putnamcountyspeedway.webs.com
steveandjess2008
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
steveandjess2008

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Banquet Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banquet Question   Banquet Question EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:05 am

it will be friday december 4 at 8:00 pm.. tickets will start to go on sale this weekend and the last day to get tickets is nov 28,2009.. The tickets are 15.00 for adults 16 years and up, 10-15 years old is 7.50 and under 10 is free but would need a head count for food. there will also be a live band.. you can get tickets at the track on saturday...
Back to top Go down
Tzammy
Rookie
Rookie

Banquet Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banquet Question   Banquet Question EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:04 pm

Clarence has advised the track is not running this weekend - and not sure when there will be a schedule, so how do people purchase tickets with no event going on? If they were to drive out to the track to purchase tickets - who are they supposed to see for those and should they call first to make sure someone will be there with them? There is some definate confusion going on.
Back to top Go down
gws217
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Banquet Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banquet Question   Banquet Question EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:40 pm

will someone please let us know something. we would love to come to something for all of the racetrack.....we did think it us a family?
Back to top Go down
Tzammy
Rookie
Rookie

Banquet Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banquet Question   Banquet Question EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:44 pm

Somebody please give some updated information on the banquet. Are people still supposed to bring a dish and if so, can we get an approximate head count. Its just kind of strange that nobody is giving the updates that people are asking for and you cant get tickets after this week.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Banquet Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banquet Question   Banquet Question EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Tammy try calling the track Clarance might know more since people have to go to him and get the tickets
Back to top Go down
Tzammy
Rookie
Rookie

Banquet Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banquet Question   Banquet Question EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:46 pm

Ok - so we called the track and asked if there was still a banquet...was told by Clarence that its up and down right now....so we asked if they are still selling tickets and was told yes...so we asked if there is going to be a banquet or not since he just stated it was kind of "up and down" right now...we were told that the date is probably not going to be 12-4, as the trophies were just ordered today. We asked Clarence how many tickets have been sold so far and he said he has personally sold 8. Anyone with any further information, please advise.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banquet Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banquet Question   Banquet Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Banquet Question
Page 1 of 1