Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday

Go down 
+11
Razpewton
TRACK FAN
proud momma
techman
Dizzielizzie
H&M Racing
Doshracing
john114
Budracing
SOUTHERNGIRL03
Beavis
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday   Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:46 pm

It seems all the drivers that show up every weekend at the track to race KNEW there wasn't any safety crews, so now why all the sudden AFTER there's an accident, everyone starts complaining about it?....Maybe you should have voiced your concern the first weekend you showed up to race and there wasn't an ambulance/fire rescue vehicle sitting there.
JMO!

Jennifer

PS: Glad to hear the driver is okay!
Back to top Go down
racinmom77

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday   Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:08 pm

We didn't notice until there was an accident. I guess most of us take it for granted that some sort of safety crew is there if needed.
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday   Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:35 pm

There has only been 2 times that I know of the medical crew was not there... Every other week I have seen them there...
Back to top Go down
http://www.putnamcountyspeedway.webs.com
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday   Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:51 am

Oh okay.....I just remember reading on here while everyone was voting to start racing at an earlier time, the fire rescue crew came on and made it clear that they would not be present if racing started early.

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Budracing
Budracing

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday   Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:27 pm

thats vary true Jennifer thay did say that so everyone new before they drove but they still did
Back to top Go down
HEAVYCHEVY01
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday   Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:29 pm

yea the fire rescue crew did come on and make it clear that it will be harder to make it while the track races earlier in the day out of the 6 times i went to the track this year the fire rescue was there 2 out of the 6 times i guess there at the track beavis every other other other week lol
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday   Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 3:38 pm

HEAVYCHEVY01 wrote:
yea the fire rescue crew did come on and make it clear that it will be harder to make it while the track races earlier in the day out of the 6 times i went to the track this year the fire rescue was there 2 out of the 6 times i guess there at the track beavis every other other other week lol

OK Sorry for my mistake.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.putnamcountyspeedway.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday   Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jumpin Jim takes a wild ride on Birthday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2