Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
Good Racing tonight EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
Good Racing tonight EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
Good Racing tonight EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
Good Racing tonight EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
Good Racing tonight EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
Good Racing tonight EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
Good Racing tonight EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
Good Racing tonight EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
Good Racing tonight EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
Good Racing tonight EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

Good Racing tonight

Go down 
+4
AndABagofChips
MomOfBeavis
SOUTHERNGIRL03
Mrs Beavis
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Good Racing tonight Empty
PostSubject: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:46 am

Congrats to Ricky on his win tonight and Shawn on his second. Way to go Harold on your third You guys did some good,clean racing tonight it was exciting to watch. The track didnt seem too bad just a bit dry and dusty but maybe that will be fixed for next week. Hopefully you can keep tires on next week Steve, and get back up front. See you all next week.
Back to top Go down
SOUTHERNGIRL03
Track Winner
Track Winner
SOUTHERNGIRL03

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:54 pm

THE TRACK LOOKED LIKE IT WAS IN GREAT SHAPE LAST NIGHT !!! CLARENCE AND THEM DID A GREAT JOB IT SEEMS TO GET BETTER EACH WEEK . CONGRATS TO PEEWEE DOWLING NUMBER 24 SPORTSMAN HE WAS DOING A GREAT JOB LAST NIGHT TILL THE POWER STEERING BROKE ! GREAT JOB HONEY !
Back to top Go down
http://YOURAVON.COM/MDOWLING
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:56 pm

Yes the track seems to be better each week(thankfully) and congrats to pee wee on his first trophy hope to see him back out soon
Back to top Go down
MomOfBeavis
MomOfBeavis

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:11 pm

Congratulations to all the winners last night. Every race was exciting - they all came out intent on winning - but man oh man those Bombers sure put on a show! Thanks to everyone of them for making it an exciting night at the track. The track looked the best I've seen it in some time! WTG all of you!
Back to top Go down
AndABagofChips

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:16 pm

Congratulations Ricky on the win and Shawn on the 2nd, Harold for the 3rd! The Bombers brought the crowd to their feet last night , not one of them held back. Clean driving added to the excitement and made you proud of all our racers at PCS. Kudos to winners in all classes , can't wait until next weekend!
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:42 pm

The track was great again for the most part just needed a little water. It was def dry and dusty. I had a great time running last night. Our pure stock race came down to a photo finish for me and jack for 2nd and 3rd. Jack got me by an inch.lol Keep up the good work on the track guys and congrats to everyone on their finishes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:31 pm

that was a photo finish for you John you almost had it you'll get it next week you'll have two tries,Ocala and PCS
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

PostSubject: Re: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:36 pm

we'll definitely be at Ocala but not sure about racing both places. Money is tight and it depends on the outcome of Friday night. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Hopefully you take the win in Ocala Good Racing tonight Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
steveandjess2008
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
steveandjess2008

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:18 pm

good racing!!! Congrats to Ricky,Shawn,Harold and Brandy in the bomber race..
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Yes that was some real fun racing.. It was a great battle for 2nd place.. Man I sure did'nt know if I was going to get around Harold.. Great job Rick get that 1st place again and good job Nicky on the powder puff win.. See ya all next weekend
Back to top Go down
http://www.putnamcountyspeedway.webs.com
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

PostSubject: Re: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:55 pm

That was a great powder puff race. Them girls are starting to really get the hang of those 4cyl. Pretty soon there will be new bombers out there. lol
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:16 pm

I am thinking Nicky should move from powder puff to race with the bombers She definitely isnt afraid of driving that car.. I think all of the ladies enjoyed themselves. Glad Bianca finally got the chance to get out there.
Back to top Go down
Bonkers

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:02 pm

I had a blast in the powder puff and I am so glad that everyone let me drive the v8
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:05 pm

I am glad they let you drive too thats the way it should be that way everyone gets to have fun out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Racing tonight   Good Racing tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Racing tonight
Page 1 of 1