Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

Lets have some good fun tonight!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Lets have some good fun tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Lets have some good fun tonight!   Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:26 am

I just want to wish everyone happy and safe racing tonight. I do hope we can all race and have fun without anyones temper overheating. Lets remember we are all there for the same reason to have fun and do something we love. Lets put on a good show without all of the nonsense that noone wants to see. See you all there
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some good fun tonight!   Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:56 am

Well put. I'll be there to race and have a great time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: PCS   Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:42 am

Awesome race, Bombers! Congrats to Larry,Steve and Shawn. Dont worry Ricky you will get them next week! It was good racing tonight, just the way it should be and can be enjoyed.
I must say that its a shame there was a car that wouldnt tear down,therefore being disqualified. One must come to the conclusion he was cheating. If thats the case, then he shouldnt be at PCS. If he had nothing to hide then he should have torn down,like the other three did without hesitation. If he was 100%legal and worthy of the first place trophy and 200 bucks,not tearing down now makes you look guilty. Most of the drivers race for fun,its their hobby. I am guessing that most cant afford to throw money into their cars . So its not fair to those that are dedicated not only to PCS but to racing and run it legal to have a car come here and there, win time after time and then not tear down. Finally, the good guys finished first, second and third!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gws217
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some good fun tonight!   Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:06 am

yes shori it was one good night of racing... i was gald to see everything in order....ONE GOOD NIGHT OF RULES AND RACING>>>>>>way to got all of pct officals you did one hell of a job tonight.hope its like that again next week WAY TO GO bounce cheers Basketball drunken
Back to top Go down
BJ Cavin
Rookie
Rookie
BJ Cavin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some good fun tonight!   Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:49 pm

Yep! Good racing done according to the rules! That is how it is supposed to be, and that is how we intend for it to be done at PCS.

We are working very hard to make the shows run smoothly and quickly, plus be sure that fairness is in place at all costs. Those who have been slipping by will soon learn that those days are ending, thus opening PCS up to new racers who never had a chance there before. Rules will be enforced as written, and no one will be given any sort of advantage for any reason.

Some people (especially those who have been getting away with something) are not going to like the new PCS. Hopefully that will be willing to play fairly and follow the rules, but if not then we will miss them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/beejishere
Doshracing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Doshracing

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some good fun tonight!   Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:43 pm

First off I want to say how impressed My wife and I were with how smoothly the races went Sat. We were leaving the track at the same time as the features use to start.....lol....

It is also nice to hear that ruless will be inforced....I had heard at one point in time that the techman had his hands tied being told that it is the other racers job to put money up and check people....I dont believe that....I think the track should be doing the teching....JMO...

On a side note....I still wont be ready next week....as I still am having brake problems and now after driving the car down my street for the first time i have no Power steering....lol....so...now back to the drawing board and banging my head on the wall repeatedly....sorry this last part has nothing to do with the topic....lol
Back to top Go down
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some good fun tonight!   Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:07 pm

I am not sure why I bothered but I was on floridaflagstand.com reading their posts. It is almost unimaginable how some people are so asinine. I can tell you sure as I am sitting here typing, if my friend,brother,cousins or any other family member won a race(which means trophy and 200 bucks) and then refused to break down a certain area of the car, therefore being DQ, no way would I back him up. If there is or was nothing to hide then what is thirty minutes of your time to prove to anyone and everyone that you are LEGAL?????? As for the driver of the 39 1/2 refusing because the cars owner said not to tear down for 200 bucks it must be nice to have sooo much money that 200 bucks is considered pocket change. I know for a fact there are drivers at PCS that would tear down for a tenth place finish, meaning 10 dollars. They would do for many reasons, first being that is part of racing, second hey ten dollars is ten dollars(think about it you pay 25 to enter, so getting ten back you are doing good) and third and one big important reason is to prove to everyone especially the so called whiners you are a legal son of a gun!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Doshracing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Doshracing

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some good fun tonight!   Lets have some good fun tonight! EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:24 pm

I agree....I would let my car be torn down (if i can ever get it figured out...lol) for no money....it is part of racing....if there is nothing illegal then they wont find anything....if it is illegal...how much satisfaction can one get beating people by cheating?

Now the question is...will other tracks start tearing down certain cars to see if they will allow it or will they just turn their heads? I am not use to people not being torn down...or refusing to be....because a refusal was the same as being illegal....and that was a 1 year suspension at all sanctioned tracks......now i know no one is really sanctoined here except VSP but other tracks need to look and pay attention when someone is found illegal or refuses teardown at a different track....not just turn their backs and let them run no questions asked...JMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets have some good fun tonight!   Lets have some good fun tonight! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets have some good fun tonight!
Page 1 of 1