Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
Good Racing EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
Good Racing EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
Good Racing EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
Good Racing EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
Good Racing EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
Good Racing EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
Good Racing EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
Good Racing EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
Good Racing EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
Good Racing EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

Good Racing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Good Racing Empty
PostSubject: Good Racing   Good Racing EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:50 pm

Wow what a great night at PCS. It was such a nice evening for some family fun. I am happy about the clean racing in each divison. Just as it should be racing was kept fun and there were no hot heads on the track this week. It seems all the officials and administration were on the same page for the first time in a while. However, there was a negative side to last night. The track was in the worst shape that I have ever seen it. I do understand like most of us, the track got quite a bit of water during last week. However, for the safety of the drivers, I do hope the track administration is aware of the need for major track repair which could include bringing in clay. I hope before the next race they consider doing some serious work on it. It was unfortunate that two drivers left before the features due to the condition of the track. It is also unfortunate to have had a bomber flip during his practice laps. I did hear he was okay and am glad for that. We are lucky to have had no other accidents that could have been due to the shape of the track.
I do not want to leave on a negative note, so I would like to say that it was nice to have Tiny Green back announcing last night. As always, he is very entertaining.
I hope everyone enjoys their week ahead of them and look forward to racing on a much improved track next week!
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Good Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Racing   Good Racing EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:41 am

Way to go Putnam! We had an awesome time Saturday night. Lots of good, clean racing(despite the incident in the pures) but the officials made the right calls and we had alot of fun!
Id like to say congratulations to Kevin Mills on his 1st place finish on his first night back to racing after his accident at Ocala. And congratulations to my hubby, Timmy Dowling for a close 2nd and Josh Sanford for an awesome 3rd!
Also congratulations to William Martin on his outstanding 1st place finish in the Pures. Yall better keep your eye on this boy, he is going places! Way to go William!! We are proud of you!

Jennifer
Back to top Go down

Good Racing
Page 1 of 1