Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
Every other track but PCS? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
Every other track but PCS? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
Every other track but PCS? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
Every other track but PCS? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
Every other track but PCS? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
Every other track but PCS? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
Every other track but PCS? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
Every other track but PCS? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
Every other track but PCS? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
Every other track but PCS? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

Every other track but PCS?

Go down 
+5
speedchic529
BJ Cavin
techman
john114
KarenB94
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KarenB94
Rookie
Rookie
KarenB94

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Every other track but PCS? Empty
PostSubject: Every other track but PCS?   Every other track but PCS? EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:25 am

Well every other track has something posted about last night SOOOOOOO, what happened at PCS?
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Every other track but PCS?   Every other track but PCS? EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:08 pm

All in all it seemed to be a pretty descent night. We had a flip in the bombers and one of the sprints roll but everyone was OK for the most part. I had a good time
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
techman
Rookie
Rookie
techman

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Every other track but PCS?   Every other track but PCS? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:16 am

We need to have a little consideration,for the folks who post and keep the results for us. It appears to me that when we get out of the track at 12:30, and get home at 1:30 if your lucky,that we can not expect and info at 8:00 a.m. the next day.
The officials usually have a short criteke( or short meeting after the races, to see what can be done to resolve any problems that have come up) I got home at 2:30a.m. and do not get to bed till 3:00, and some of you want some results at 6:00 Sunday morning,( it ain"t gonna happen)
Please give Bevis a break he will post all the info when he can.
Bill Fisher
Back to top Go down
BJ Cavin
Rookie
Rookie
BJ Cavin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Every other track but PCS?   Every other track but PCS? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:46 am

On Fridays I'm up until 3AM on Saturday posting results and wrap up articles from Ocala, and that's with racing ending at 11PM. It is very rough trying to turn that info around the night of the races, but it can be done. One difference though...Ocala pays me to do that. Sean does it at PCS for free.

I think he does a pretty good job at getting the info out when some tracks take days to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.com/beejishere
KarenB94
Rookie
Rookie
KarenB94

PostSubject: Re: Every other track but PCS?   Every other track but PCS? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:16 am

If you check my post, I didn't ask until 9:25 a.m. not at 8 a.m. All other tracks had something posted about their night of racing even if it was just the winners and the rest to follow later.
Back to top Go down
speedchic529

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Every other track but PCS?   Every other track but PCS? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:51 am

You also have to take into consideration that it was Mother's Day. I'm sure priorities where elsewhere as they should be on such a special day. No worries Beavis...keep doing what you're doing....a great job!
~Cindy aka Mrs. BJ
Back to top Go down
lilmatt#20
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Every other track but PCS?   Every other track but PCS? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:21 am

it sounded like a simple request why make it so complicated?... i think we understand but whats it hurt to ask?
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: Every other track but PCS?   Every other track but PCS? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:46 pm

Shawn does a great job and after being up all night racing, if he's like me, he probably isn't even fully awake at 9AM. I know I usually don't get home til 2ish every week. Sunday is suppose to be a day to wind down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Every other track but PCS?   Every other track but PCS? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Well this ain't none of my bees-wax, but I kind of agree with lilmatt...Karen was just asking a simple question, I think everyone took it the wrong way by thinking she was demanding that the results be posted at 9:30 am. The way I take it when I read it was that the other tracks had something posted (Whether it just be a local racer/fan posting the winners, etc) But PCS didn't have anything posted yet, so she was just ASKING what had went on.
And then like Cindy said, you do have to give everyone a break, it was Mother's Day yesterday(My first one, by the way! lol) so everyone SHOULD have been elsewhere, spending time with the mothers/grandmothers/special women in their lives. THEREFORE, I'm suprised that ANYONE had anything posted Sunday morning.

And of course, Beavis, you do an outstanding job! Keep up the good work! Very Happy

PS: Happy Belated Mothers Day to all the mothers!!!!! Hope you had a good one! I love you

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Every other track but PCS?   Every other track but PCS? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:22 pm

How was you first Mother Day Jen? I bet you had a good one..
Back to top Go down
http://www.putnamcountyspeedway.webs.com
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Every other track but PCS?   Every other track but PCS? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:30 pm

I know this will be hard for many of you to hear but some of us have lives outside of racing and this forum. As several people have said, Sunday was Mothers Day but on top of that, it was SUNDAY. This is a day of rest and spending time with family. Many Saturdays alot of us do not get home and settled before 3 am Sunday morning. I know that as much of a race fan as I am, I do not wake up wanting to post the happenings from the night before at PCS. Nor do I wake up wanting to know right away how the night went for other track. KEEP up the awesome job, Beavis. Get it done when you are able!!!!
Back to top Go down
KarenB94
Rookie
Rookie
KarenB94

PostSubject: Re: Every other track but PCS?   Every other track but PCS? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:37 pm

DANG! I wasn't trying to start a riot, was just wanting to know what went on at the track. Beavis does a good job keeping this board up and running I had no clue that he is the Track Official that does the posting with the results. All I wanted to know was who had won and such, anyone could've posted that.

TIMES IS NOW: 7:37 p.m. May 11, 2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every other track but PCS?   Every other track but PCS? Empty

Back to top Go down

Every other track but PCS?
Page 1 of 1