Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry

Go down 
+4
Mrs Beavis
2fast119
Beavis
SANDRASUN55
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SANDRASUN55
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry Empty
PostSubject: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:17 am

YOU guys drove the wheels off your cars last night
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:15 am

Yeah look at you here.. You have problems with my wife and me Coming on here and saying why don't we ever congradulate the S&S guys when we do all the time and when I get my win beating them you can't even say good racing Shawn.. So whats the deal with that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.putnamcountyspeedway.webs.com
2fast119

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:21 am

good racing Larry there sure wasnt alot going on in the stands last night but as usual you and the bombers put on a heckuva show keep that horn blowing
Back to top Go down
2fast119

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:25 am

oh yea good job in the 97 you and the 17d had a good battle going on
Back to top Go down
SANDRASUN55
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:39 pm

shaw why don,t you kiss where the sun don't shine you people get me, you we're real quick to get on here and tell me you could say congrats to anyone you wanted to so guess what so can I don't come on here running your mouth to me you got something to say to me be a man and say it in person
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:45 pm

We would say it to your face but guess what? Since you got told a while back on here and proven wrong you dont even look our way Now aint that something????
Back to top Go down
SANDRASUN55
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:47 pm

i will be at the track sat you got anything to say to me say it then
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:50 pm

I got plenty to say....You had the nerve to say something in the first place about who we congratulate and of course we have the right to congratulate who we want but you wanted to start trash talking first. What do you have to say about me congratulating Harold on his win Friday? Speechless now arent you???? I am not sure what your problem with me is other than the fact you got on here and ran your mouth only to be proven otherwise.....
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:53 pm

As for Shawn being a man, he is ALL man which he why he would never get in your face and tell you off like you need to be...
Back to top Go down
SANDRASUN55
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:55 pm

na na na na I could care less about you people why don't you go find someone else to bother
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Now Sandra lets refresh here you started all of this when you accused me of not thanking S and S and not liking them. Then hmmm lets see we finished by being right. I never had a problem with you or anyone from S and S and still dont I have the faith and am the better person dont hold grudges
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:02 pm

SANDRASUN55 wrote:
shaw why don,t you kiss where the sun don't shine you people get me, you we're real quick to get on here and tell me you could say congrats to anyone you wanted to so guess what so can I don't come on here running your mouth to me you got something to say to me be a man and say it in person

You are the one running your big ass mouth lady.. You brought this whole thing up and I was just pointing out what you said to us.. Do you not remeber what you told us a while back about not congradulating people.. I was just reminding you. You are the one that brought this up..So that is that
Back to top Go down
AndABagofChips

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Let me stop laughing long enough at this Sandra dude to type something (I know I know - but she's no lady). Why do poor sportsman even bother coming to the track and saying a word. Shawn - you're a better man than Sandra (snicker) so let her run her mouth - I'm sure people around her are used to that and tune her out. As for you Sandra - why not get your own website and fight with yourself? - that way you can talk to someone who might give a damn.
Back to top Go down
SANDRASUN55
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:32 pm

for one all that happen a month ago and the only reason i said anything then was because we were all at ocala together or so i thougt and you only said congrats to a couple of the guys thats why i said what i said back then but you people just want to keep starting sh-t i for one have never asked you people for anything
Back to top Go down
SANDRASUN55
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:36 pm

and for this bag of chip you dont know me or anything about me at least i dont hide behined a screen name and talk shit about someone sandra johnson S&S ROOFING OF ST AUGUSTINE
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:38 pm

SANDRASUN55 wrote:
for one all that happen a month ago and the only reason i said anything then was because we were all at ocala together or so i thougt and you only said congrats to a couple of the guys thats why i said what i said back then but you people just want to keep starting sh-t i for one have never asked you people for anything

Ok Sandrasun.. I guess your just not smart enough to get it.. I don't have time to talk to people like you..

Last edited by Beavis on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:39 pm

So when have you ever posted anything to Shawn or Mikey??? We have never said anything because its none of our business who we post or who you post or why. Like I said I posted congrats to Harold I have nothing against anyone If you would read my congrats from last night I didnt even mention Scotty my own damn cousin. That doesnt mean I have anything against him just means i didnt post anything that is the exact point shawn tried to make today with you but you clearly didnt get it. we have never had any problems with anyone (including you and s and s) have never said a bad thing about any of you but for you to have bashed me when you did about not thanking the steves for their help which we did was way out of line
Back to top Go down
Tzammy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:42 pm

I am just curious - what kind of "lady" expects a man to get in her face and say anything??? If everything was settled, then why did it seem you intentionally came on here and mentioned everyone but Beavis - seems like you were looking to start something again....just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
SANDRASUN55
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:00 pm

i came on here to say congrats to who i want to this web site belongs to the track not anyone of you people alone.i did not say congrats to my own husband because he did not finish the race .but i felt the others should be congratulated thats my business
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:02 pm

SANDRASUN55 wrote:
i came on here to say congrats to who i want to this web site belongs to the track not anyone of you people alone.

That is exactly what we said we could do when you told us about not congradulating any of the S&S... And you are wrong again.. I own this Website and Forum.. I am the one that pays anything to keep it running.. It is not owned by the track or Clarence.. I think it would be best to stop now before you keep getting proven wrong more. Have a good day Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:14 pm

I really don't care if you congradulated me or not. I don't need it from you anyways.. I was just reminding you of what you bashed me and my wife about...

Last edited by Beavis on Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SANDRASUN55
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:17 pm

then it should not be putnamcountyspeedway because you dont own the speedway
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Anyone can get a domain name. That does not mean I would own the track.. All the others that ran the website before did not own the track too...
Back to top Go down
2fast119

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:26 pm

now now cant we all just get along isnt that what racing is? it always seemed like everyone was pretty much a big family out there helping each other what happened? thats why i cheer the 49 on he doesnt seem to be in the middle of stuff on here
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:00 pm

You got that right 2fast it was like a big family not sure what happened Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry Icon_question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry   Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Racing Ricky and Harold and Larry
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next