Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

Ready for Some racing at PCS

Go down 
+2
Racer1164
Shorti
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Ready for Some racing at PCS Empty
PostSubject: Ready for Some racing at PCS   Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:50 pm

I noticed on the schedule for tomorrow, meet n greet the sprint cars wasnt listed. I hope this is true and not inadvertently left off. The sprint cars were at PCS three weeks ago so lets hope we dont have to have an hour long meeting with them on the track Lets just get to some racing See you all there tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
Racer1164
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Ready for Some racing at PCS   Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:00 pm

Totally agree with you on this one. If they came once or twice a year then that would be ok. No offense to the sprint guys cause they usually put on a great show, but we just want to see them race!!! JMO
Back to top Go down
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Ready for Some racing at PCS   Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:37 pm

You are right they do put on a great show but to meet n greet them every month is a bit ridiculous. There was a time they came two weeks in a row and both weeks they pulled onto the track for the fans to come out and 'chat' with them. It seems like it is going to be a long night already(with the different classes and powder puff) so hopefully Clarance wont pull a meet n greet on us when we get there.
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Ready for Some racing at PCS   Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:22 pm

I think if they really wanted to do the meet n greet things, why not just do it every once in awhile, but let each class and all the drivers get a chance at it.
I know when I come to PCS, after the 4 years I've been coming there, there is still drivers that I don't know.
So instead of it always being the sprints, why not bring another class out on the track instead??
Back to top Go down
larryntina49
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
larryntina49

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: READY FOR SOME RACING AT PCS   Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:57 pm

BUDWEISERGIRL55 I THINK THIS IS A GREAT IDEAL IT WOULD BE NICE FOR THE OTHER DRIVERS TO COME DOWN ON STRAIGHT AWAY AND MEET THE FANS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE
Back to top Go down
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Ready for Some racing at PCS   Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:26 pm

I definitely agree with the two prior posts. I think it would be fun to have other drivers from other classes do a meet n greet. Maybe one class a week. It would be nice to learn more about each driver.
Back to top Go down
Tzammy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Ready for Some racing at PCS   Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 pm

I agree....half the time I dont know who I am taking pictures of out there....LOL
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Ready for Some racing at PCS   Ready for Some racing at PCS EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:44 am

The weather is looking good in Hastings(so far). Hopefully we get to race tonight, see you all there.. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready for Some racing at PCS   Ready for Some racing at PCS Empty

Back to top Go down

Ready for Some racing at PCS
Page 1 of 1