Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donahue Motorsports8
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Donahue Motorsports8

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-10-22

WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!!   WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 7:26 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Rules for 2009 – 2011 "Now Posted" In an attempt to not have the race teams spend so much time & money on rule changes each year, we are putting together a rules package for each class, that hopefully will be the same rules for the next 3 years. We have balanced out what we feel is the best overall rule package and will attempt to hold these same rules over the next 3 seasons. We will be posting the rules & payoff on-line over the next two days: we are listing these as tentative, as you crafty racers will always find a misprint or two, and then as of November 1st, we will secure these as our New Rules for 2009 - 2011. Please take notice of the first rule in each section (101 maximum noise level in all 5 classes). This will become law (at Kalamazoo Speedway) and we have no choice but to fully enforce this from week one!

NOW IF OTHER STATES CAN DO THIS WHY CAN'T FLORIDA TRACKS ALL GET TOGETHER AND MAKE UP SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE ALL THE RACERS GO BROKE...MAKE A GOOD RULE PACKAGE AND GO WITH IT....... THEN RACERS CAN GO TO OTHER TRACKS WHEN THERE HOME TRACK RAINS OUT,WITH OUT A LOT OF CHANGES......MAKE FOR BETTER RACING
Back to top Go down
http://www.donahuemotorsports.net
Donahue Motorsports8
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Donahue Motorsports8

PostSubject: Re: WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!!   WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:53 pm

HEY MAYBE THERE IS HOPE FOR RACING YET..... JUST SEEN WHERE 2 FLORIDA ASPHALT TRACKS ARE WORKING TOGETHER FOR THE O9 SEASON!!!! ROTATING CLASSES AND COMBINDING RULES..... NOW THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE... NOW CAN WE GET THE DIRT TRACKS TO DO THE SAME THING.
Back to top Go down
Donahue Motorsports8
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Donahue Motorsports8

PostSubject: Re: WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!!   WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:39 pm

LOOKS LIKE OR PRAYERS MAYBE ANSWER'D........ON INSIDE FLA. RACING TONIGHT TODD FROM EASTBAY WAS ON THE SHOW, THERE IS TALKS BETWEEN VSP,NFS,OCALA AND EASTBAY TO MAKE A RULE BOOK THAT FITS ALL TRACKS!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing IF THIS CAN BE DONE IT WILL MAKE IT WHERE A CAR CAN RACE AT ANY TRACK IN FLORIDA WITH LITTLE OR NO CHANGES Laughing Laughing Laughing IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS..... HOPEFULLY THIS WILL HELP TEAMS WITH RACING COST AND BRING MORE CARS TO THE TRACKS.....THIS CAN BE A WIN....WIN SITUATION FOR ALL !!!!!!!! THE RULES ARE MADE FOR THE SPRINTS AND THE MODS ARE NEXT......SO LETS HOPE PCS WILL FOLLOW THIS VENTURE.
Back to top Go down
techman
Rookie
Rookie
techman

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Same rules   WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 7:03 am

Bud, You know that I have promoted this idea for a few years now, and I don't know what it will take to convince the owners that this is the way to go. I look at tracks in Alabama, Pa, Ohio,etc. and you see car counts that are unheard of in Fla.( if you build a car for one track you can run at all of them)
And the purse's go up with the car count,as do the people in the stands,by the way you see the same cars, and fans at 2-3 tracks on any given weekend.
Bill Fisher
Back to top Go down
Donahue Motorsports8
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Donahue Motorsports8

PostSubject: Re: WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!!   WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:11 am

BILL, I JUST CAN'T FIGURE SOME OF THESE TRACKS OUT.... IF THEY COULD GET ON A "COMMON" RULE BOOK AND ROTATE SOME CLASSES, MAKE SOME SERIES BETWEEN THE TRACKS CAR COUNTS WOULD RISE.... BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THIS IS NOT THE CASE NOW, SEEMS VSP & OCALA WENT THERE OWN WAY WITH ALL THIS UMP STUFF. WITCH WILL SEND CAR COUNTS IN SOME CLASSES WAY DOWN HILL. I HAVE REED THERE RULES YOU CAN TACK ANOTHER 15OO.OO DOLLARS ON THE PRICE OF THERE ALREADY 3OOO.OO + ENGINE TO BUILD A "UMP" HOBBY/STREET STOCK ENGINE WHERE WILL THE TEAMS BENIFIT FROM THIS, THEY WON'T!!!!! UMP PUT TEAMS BROKE UP NORTH AND WILL DO THE SAME HERE IN THE SOUTH,I HEARD LAST NIGHT FROM A SOURCE FROM EASTBAY THAT SAID TODD WILL NOT TRY AGAIN WITH THEM, BUT HE IS STILL WORKING WITH NFS. LIKE I HAVE SAID IN THE PAST EASTBAY HAS WHAT THEY ALL DREAM OF HAVING "CARS & FANS" AND SOME DOWN HERE ARE WILLING TO TRAVEL BUT THAY WILL NOT CHANGE THERE WHOLE CAR TO RUN. THESE RACE TRACKS NEED TO WAKE UP AND THROW THE POLITICS AWAY BEFORE IT'S TO LATE... IF I WAS THE PROMOTER OF PCS I WOULD LOOK REAL HARD AT WHAT NFS & EASTBAY ARE DOING AND TRY TO GET IN ON IT. VSP HAS ALREADY CUT BACK THERE MINI STOCKS TO 6 RACES AND THEY COULD BE DROPPING THERE SPORTSMAN CLASS SO RUMOR HAS IT..... SO THESE CAR CAN ADAPT TO A DIFFERENT SET OF RULE AND MOST WILL. BUT TIME WILL TELL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Doshracing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Doshracing

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!!   WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:31 pm

Bud, I do not know much about UMP coming from WISSOTA country, but I do kow that having a sanctioning body in an area is, for the most part, a good thing. We had a set 1 set of rules for every WISSOTA track. So I could race ,in my area all within 1.5 hour drive, Thursday in Ada, MN, Friday West Fargo, ND, Saturday Jamestown, ND or Alexandria, MN, Sunday Glyndon, MN. A common rules are the best thing that ever could happen to dirt track racing. Also in WISSOTA VSP and PCS would not be able to run on the same nights because of the distance between them. I have looked on about every website I could find for tracks around here and have not found 1 track that races Sunday nights. All the tracks are fighting for 2 nights. All of the tracks that I raced at back home had great car counts in almost all of the classes, there were some entry-level nonsanctioned classes that struggled, but those did not have common rules from track to track. I think if the tracks in this area could get together and start a promoters assn. or something and get on common rules and different nights things could be a lot different than they are now.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!!   WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WOULDN'T THIS BE NICE!!!!
Page 1 of 1