Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
pure stocks EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
pure stocks EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
pure stocks EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
pure stocks EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
pure stocks EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
pure stocks EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
pure stocks EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
pure stocks EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
pure stocks EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
pure stocks EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

pure stocks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-10-24

pure stocks Empty
PostSubject: pure stocks   pure stocks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:05 pm

I just heard that our tire rule is now open(size etc.). What is up with this now? One week it's all one brand then its whatever brands. Another week it's all the same size then it's whatever sizes you want and back again. I'm about tired of not being able to look at a rule book and know what is going on. Get with the program damn it...... This is just another reason people don't stick around. I have heard many people say, "PCS is the place you just bring whatever and run it they don't care."
I know I have had about enough and so have a couple others in our class and others. We try to come out and show our support and have fun but we never know what is going on. If you place in the top 3, you don't even know if you'll make it through tech because our rules change every damn week. Come on now, this isn't fare to any of us. This needs to be fixed like 6 months ago. If it's going to turn into a who cares just run what you got out there atleast let us know. If thats the case I got all kind of goodies. lol

PS... PCS management needs to get there shit together before you lose what little car counts you have. JMO

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
HEAVYCHEVY01
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-07

pure stocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: pure stocks   pure stocks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:26 pm

so we can run 10in tires all the way around now? lmao were see what changes for this friday nite duno if i should bring a street legal car or bring the race car lol!
Back to top Go down
Donahue Motorsports8
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Donahue Motorsports8

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-10-22

pure stocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: pure stocks   pure stocks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:22 pm

john114 wrote:
I just heard that our tire rule is now open(size etc.). What is up with this now? One week it's all one brand then its whatever brands. Another week it's all the same size then it's whatever sizes you want and back again. I'm about tired of not being able to look at a rule book and know what is going on. Get with the program damn it...... This is just another reason people don't stick around. I have heard many people say, "PCS is the place you just bring whatever and run it they don't care."
I know I have had about enough and so have a couple others in our class and others. We try to come out and show our support and have fun but we never know what is going on. If you place in the top 3, you don't even know if you'll make it through tech because our rules change every damn week. Come on now, this isn't fare to any of us. This needs to be fixed like 6 months ago. If it's going to turn into a who cares just run what you got out there atleast let us know. If thats the case I got all kind of goodies. lol

PS... PCS management needs to get there shit together before you lose what little car counts you have. JMO

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

JOHN, CLARANCE HAS NO IDEA WHAT IT TAKES TO RUN A "RACE TRACK" AND THE QUICKER SOME OF THE DIEHARD"S GET TIRED OF ALL THE B/S THE QUICKER THINGS WILL CHANGE. HE DOES NOTHING BUT CHANGE THE RULES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME "SO TO SPEAK" BUT YALL JUST HANG IN THERE THINGS WILL CHANGE cheers cheers JUST HOPE IT'S NOT TO LATE TO RECOVER FROM THE MESS HE LEAVES BEHIND Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.donahuemotorsports.net
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

pure stocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: pure stocks   pure stocks EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:21 pm

A lot of guys are talking about going elsewhere and if it happens it won't be good for PCS but I'm sure if the place gets straightened up they will come back. I'm on the border right now myself. I hope these changes and stuff we all keep hearing about come reallllllllllllllllll soon.
Back to top Go down
BKERacing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-23

pure stocks Empty
PostSubject: Pure Stocks   pure stocks EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:45 pm

Mr. Dave (the new Technical Inspector), could you please clarify the newest version of the tire rule for Pure Stocks. When Mr. Clarence told you the rule was now "open tire rule" did he mean any brand of tire or did he mean any size, any combination of sizes and/or brands and does this apply to street tires also. If a person ran street tires they had to be 70-series only. Does this now mean anything goes as far as tires go as long as they are on 8" rims (except for the optional 10" right front). Also has the 3-4" backspacing rule been changed/eliminated also? I should have asked you these questions Saturday but sometimes (actually most of the time) I have to think about something for awhile before asking questions.

Bobby Giles
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

pure stocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: pure stocks   pure stocks EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Good questions Bobby, but we'll probably have to wait til Friday night to hear anything on it. Hopefully they can make up there minds one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pure stocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: pure stocks   pure stocks Empty

Back to top Go down

pure stocks
Page 1 of 1