Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS

Go down 
+12
racingranny
Razpewton
bmf motorsports54
TRACK FAN
ricky 11
gws217
SOUTHERNGIRL03
Budweisergirl55
steveandjess2008
JHO
Doshracing
love racing
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
love racing

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-22

FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS Empty
PostSubject: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:37 pm

THIS WILL FIX ALL.FANS HAPPY.MONEY CARS HAPPY.AND MOST OF ALL FANS HAPPY
Back to top Go down
Doshracing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Doshracing

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Do fans love bombers? I know alot of people (not myself) that dont like watching stock bodied cars. I personally love watching the mods.....if i didnt know people running I would only come on weeks that they ran the mods...or go to NFS or VSP where they run mods weekly. I ran purestocks for 4 years and love watching them too.....Now I know 1 thing I dont like is watching races where all the cars look the same....From the stands how many people can tell if ir is a pure stock or a hobby stock? Late model or sportsman? Back home there were body differences between all of our classes to help differentiate them. the way some of these cars look i could run my hobby as a hobby 1 week, a pure stock the next, then run it as a sportsman. I know that the pures cant hull their bodies but i know most do.
Back to top Go down
JHO
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
JHO

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:02 am

Before I started racing the bombers were my favorite to watch just as a fan. I liked being able to tell what kind of car it was from the stock body.
Back to top Go down
steveandjess2008
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
steveandjess2008

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:01 am

bombers are the best.. that is what brings out the crowd i believe. you got the s&s group, the sully group art and bobby of leth auto parts. every group brings atleast 10 or more a week with them.
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:22 pm

My personal opinion...I CAN'T STAND to watch the bomber class...Let along listen to the sound of them, the soung like bumble bee's and drive me nuts...Nothing against any of the drivers, but we usually leave before the bombers race!
Not only do they mess the track up and cause ruts, they're way to slow. I think it is best to run them last...If the fans like them so much, then they'll stay to watch them.

I enjoy watching the Mods, Late Models, & Limited Late Models/Sportsmans...The faster, the better!

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
SOUTHERNGIRL03
Track Winner
Track Winner
SOUTHERNGIRL03

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:35 am

I AM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO AGREE WITH JEN THEY R JUST NOT THAT FUN TO WATCH !!! I ALSO THINK THEY TEAR THE TRACK UP WAY TO MUCH !!! I HAVE FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO RACE BOMBERS AND I TRY AND WATCH THEM BUT I JUST CANT BRING MYSELF TO... I SAY LEAVE THEM TO THE END ... U SIT THERE AND ACTUALLY WATCH THEM AND THOSE LIL TIRES THEY HAVE U CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE TIRES DIGGING HOLES ... U HAVE TO SAVE THESE CARS TO THE END OR THE TRACK JUST WANT STAY TOGETHER ....
Back to top Go down
http://YOURAVON.COM/MDOWLING
gws217
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm

MINI S 3 OR 4 CARS FEATURE AND OTHER CLASSES 4 OR 5 CARS.....LOL
Back to top Go down
SOUTHERNGIRL03
Track Winner
Track Winner
SOUTHERNGIRL03

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 5:15 pm

BUT NO ONW WANTS TO SIT AND WAIT FOR THE GRADER AND TRACTOR TO FIX THE TRACK AFTER THE BOMBERS RUN THAT IS WHY THEY RUN LAST !!!!
Back to top Go down
love racing

PostSubject: thats tracks problem   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:01 pm

no other track does work at all..bombers run at all of them.U WILL SEE HOLES AND HAVE TO SMOOTH TRACK ANYWAY...RIGHT.........................BOMBERS HAD NO WARMUP AND NO HEAT RACE AT ALL LAST YEAR FOR 1 RACE . HAD 2 SMOOTH HOLES THAT NIGHT TO......SO ALL GET REAL NOT BOMBERS
Back to top Go down
ricky 11
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:47 pm

most cars most battles on track just good racing.the bombers always have the most cars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TRACK FAN

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:24 pm

to love racing,and ricky11 if u dont like where the bombers run at dont go the bombers will always go last i wish it was not like that but it is
Back to top Go down
ricky 11
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:19 am

if all the bombers would get together and demand better treatment,i think the track would have to listen,for all the big classes running 3 to 7or 8 caRS remember who helps pay your purses,yes its the crapppy bombers with the most cars and fans in the stands ricky 11
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:31 am

ricky 11 wrote:
if all the bombers would get together and demand better treatment,i think the track would have to listen,for all the big classes running 3 to 7or 8 caRS remember who helps pay your purses,yes its the crapppy bombers with the most cars and fans in the stands ricky 11

Maybe you should go read what is posted on the voting topic...

Ricky, Do you have a couple thousand dollars to hand us to fix the damage that can be done to our car if we come and run at PCS, after the Bomber class?
Guess what Mr. Smarty Pants, these high class cars are NOT going to run after the Bombers and risk getting damage done to $15,000+ cars, just so you guys don't feel mistreated...Instead, the Late Models, Mods, and Sportsmans will start going elsewhere, to a place where they don't have to run after the "rut cutters". Then what the hell are you gonna do? You think the fans are gonna stick around to watch a race with 5 hobby stocks and 10 box stocks?...Get real! If you don't like running last, build a pure stock. Problem solved!

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
SOUTHERNGIRL03
Track Winner
Track Winner
SOUTHERNGIRL03

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:49 pm

WELL SAID !!!!
IT'S TRUE THERE MIGHT NOT BE A WHOLE LOT OF THE OTHER CARS BUT THESE GUYS HAVE A HELL OF ALOT OF MONEY IN THERE CARS AND THEY R NOT GONNA RUN AFTER THE BOMBERS IF HE RUNS YALL ANY WHERE BUT LAST YOU BET U BUTT HE WILL LOSE ALOT MORE CARS !!!!
Back to top Go down
love racing

PostSubject: U ALL SEE THAT WE WILL BRING GRADER OUT NO MATTER WHAT U DO   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:38 pm

JUST SMOOTH THE TRACK 1 TIME LIKE WE DO ANY WAY....READ THIS WE BRING THE GRADER OUT AT INERMISSION EVERY NIGHT ...U GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR MUCH JUST RUN BOMBERS THEN GRADE WHAT THE BIG DEAL.............WE WILL SMOOTH THE TRACK ANYWAY JUST A FACT WITH THE TRACK RIGHT.......................................
Back to top Go down
bmf motorsports54
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
bmf motorsports54

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:51 pm

proven fact bombers dont tear up the track the v8 do we broved it last year they did not run us in hot laps and sometimes not even a heat race and whene we go out on the track it has ruts and wyh do you think shawn pawlak and jim shaw fliped cause of the ruts the big cars made i race bombers and they r the funest class i have ever raced and plus the ruts r there about every weekend in turn 1&2 just cause the track has allways had them
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:02 pm

bmf motorsports54 wrote:
proven fact bombers dont tear up the track

I guess if it was such a proven fact, you wouldn't be running last, now would you?

You're never going to get rid of ALL the holes and ruts, but there is no reason to add more sh!t to the pile, now is there?

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
bmf motorsports54
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
bmf motorsports54

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:15 pm

well lets just put it this way the holes were ther before we raced and after they will always be ther no matter witch class runs first and wene they did not let us run hot laps or heats guess what still holes!!!!
Back to top Go down
ricky 11
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:50 am

thats a fact bmf
Back to top Go down
Razpewton
Track Winner
Track Winner
Razpewton

Number of posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Last time I was down there, I seen a large pile of Clay in the infield....

FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS Clay

ahhhhhhhh....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
http://www.razpewton.com
racingranny

Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:54 pm

I happen to agree, Bombers need to be last.
Back to top Go down
love racing

PostSubject: i think the fan should pick   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:10 pm

as a fan we want 2 see big car count 1st....so smooth the track after bombers..its ok...............................us fans love bombers just tuff when they have been last for 2 years.AND THEY ALLWAYS GOT 2 SMOOTH ANYWAY...........I THINK JUST 2 WAIT 1 MORE RACE AND THEN DO BREAK FOR FANS.THEN U GOT ALL MONEY CARS LEFT AND THEY WILL STAY ALL NIGHT FOR MONEY CARS 2 RACE THEN TRACK MAKE MORE MONEY=CLAY RIGHT
Back to top Go down
TRACK FAN

Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 10:23 pm

every one needs to stop all the crying and just race it all for FUN
Back to top Go down
tgunter10
Rookie
Rookie
tgunter10

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:29 pm

The only thing I caution you guys on is that fans will not stay all night for the "money cars". I worked at Putnam for 3 years and sat in the grandstands or the booth and plenty of fans complain when the more popular classes are run late. By 10:00pm, you start to lose people and by 11pm, forget it, they are gone no matter who is left except for a few diehards. Anyone who has been in that announcers booth knows what I am saying. The fans want a show and want to get out at a decent time. Those are their biggest wishes. Most would love to be done by 10:00pm. Any track that can put on a show and be done at a decent time will see their fan count grow.
Back to top Go down
FG
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
FG

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:44 am

I agree with Tera and run it the same way every week. If you want to run earlier then move up into the class. I have seen this work at other tracks. It cuts down on confusion in the pits and speeds the line up up because you always know when you are running. I know the racers who are last every week dont like hearing this. The thing that needs to be worked on is getting the laps in and done. Get to green flag racing as quick as possible. When the sprints come let them go first they really smooth the track off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS   FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS Empty

Back to top Go down

FANS LOVE BOMBERS.DO TRACK WORK AFTER BOMBER 15 LAPS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next