Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
Bombers first again?? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
Bombers first again?? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
Bombers first again?? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
Bombers first again?? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
Bombers first again?? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
Bombers first again?? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
Bombers first again?? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
Bombers first again?? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
Bombers first again?? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
Bombers first again?? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

Bombers first again??

Go down 
+6
ricky 11
KarenB94
john114
larryntina49
Beavis
Shorti
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Bombers first again?? Empty
PostSubject: Bombers first again??   Bombers first again?? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:03 am

So guys in the bombers class, how did you like running on the track first? From where I was sitting it didnt look like you tore the track up. I bet you appreciated running with some fans still left in the stands to cheer you on.? I hope Clarance acknowledges the fact that you dont tear the track up anymore than any other class and does some rotating with you not always being last. With Saturday coming up, I just wanted to hear who liked running first(or atleast not always last) and if you hope it happens regularly???
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Bombers first again??   Bombers first again?? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:10 am

Yes it great getting to run first for once... I sure hope we can get more chance to run first or switch around the running order. I don't think the track was any worse than it has been before when we ran last.. At least we had fans to watch us too and we were able to race first and sit and enjoy the races...
Back to top Go down
http://www.putnamcountyspeedway.webs.com
larryntina49
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
larryntina49

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: BOMBERS FIRST AGAIN   Bombers first again?? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:13 am

I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS NICE RUNNING FIRST I MEAN RUNNING LAST EVERY WEEK SUCKS BECAUSE WE HAVE NO FANS IN STANDS JUST ARE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS IT WAS NICE TO PUT ON A SHOW FOR PEOPLE OTHER THAN ARE FAMILIES AND FRIENDS . I DONT THINK THE TRACK WAS IN BAD SHAPE AFTER WE RAN EITHER SO I THINK ROTATING CLASSES IS A GOOD AND FAIR THING TO DO EVERY WEEK
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: Bombers first again??   Bombers first again?? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:20 pm

I have to admit the track was no worse than it has been. Good job guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
KarenB94
Rookie
Rookie
KarenB94

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Bombers first again??   Bombers first again?? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:44 pm

I have to admit that normally you guys put on a great show. Someone made a comment at a track "Since all the big cars are gone from the junkyard I guess they gotta find something to build." I told him that the bombers is usually the best class to watch and cheer on because they try their best and they keep on gettin it when they spin most don't sit and wait on a yellow. I like to watch the bombers. I think it's hilarious when you hear them kick in the passing gear.
Back to top Go down
ricky 11
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Bombers first again??   Bombers first again?? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:12 pm

Very Happy Very Happy that sounds good to me Very Happy Very Happy i dont think we will be first every week but a fair way would be to rotate it around.
Back to top Go down
speedteam

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Bombers first again??   Bombers first again?? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:51 pm

I cant wait cause TROUBLE is on its way for this week Millers /Bennett your getting put out
Back to top Go down
black3lives

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Bombers first again??   Bombers first again?? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm

speedteam do you know this is not what racing is about. think about this you have kids there they don't need to see this kind a stuff. And right now PCS in enough trouble so don't start trouble ok.
Back to top Go down
BKERacing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Bombers first again??   Bombers first again?? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:55 pm

It doesn't really matter to me where the 4-cylinders run but if you get a flat get off the track ASAP! That rim acts just like a plow and really tears up the track surface.

Bobby Giles
Back to top Go down
12 pac
Rookie
Rookie
12 pac

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Bombers first again??   Bombers first again?? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:10 am

if u get a flat in any class it acts as a plow. but run'n first was good hope they keep switch'n us up.
Back to top Go down
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Bombers first again??   Bombers first again?? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:35 pm

In spite of all of the blah blah blah that has gone on since last Saturdays race, it was a great night at PCS. The track had a few rough and tough spots but they did spend quite a bit of time on it during intermission with the tractor. It was nice to see the bombers run second. Thanks for putting the results up so quickly, sure many people appreciate that. Unfortunately, there wasnt too many fans in the bleachers I am sure this had alot to do with all of the threatening posts and the riot that broke out last week. Families dont want to pay to come see that stuff so they chose to stay home. Nothing happened last night(as all the posts said things would) but I hope things continue like that and not just calming down to get people off guard. PCS handled things with class last night.
Back to top Go down
black3lives

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Bombers first again??   Bombers first again?? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Well I'm glad to here everything went good there but you still need to work on the image of the track and get more driver to come and the only way to do that is with a NEW ONWER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bombers first again??   Bombers first again?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bombers first again??
Page 1 of 1