Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razpewton
Track Winner
Track Winner
Razpewton

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-22

COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS Empty
PostSubject: COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS   COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 8:16 am

I'll be taking a lot of pictures this Saturday at Putnam. Additionally, I'll make up some Drivers Trading/FAN Cards (whatever you call them). If you would like some printed up for your car, let me know here. Also, let me know if you'd like an action shot on the track or a staged one in the pits with you standing next to your car, holding the checkered flag. They can look similiar to the images shown in the "Image Art" thread of this forum, or whatever else our imagination can come up with.

IF you would like one though, post your name, car number and discription here....along with your preference of the type of shot.

Examples

Name: John Doe
Car: Sportsman/blue camaro/#12
Preference: Track Shot

Name: Steve Johnson
Car: Bomber//black w/ yellow number/#66
Preference: Pit Shot

Please list your request here, so I'll be sure to look for your car and make it to the pits if that is your preference. There is no charge for these.

RAZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.razpewton.com
rickyjr28
rickyjr28

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS   COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Raz,,, i would love for you to do a shot of my car. I have seen your work you did at NFS and its great. I drive the 78 pure stock, my name is Ricky Cox. if you could do something, i dont care if its a track shot or a opit shot i would be grateful. you are the man.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Razpewton
Track Winner
Track Winner
Razpewton

PostSubject: Re: COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS   COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:08 pm

I have a couple shots of your car, but I'll get a couple more this Saturday...
Back to top Go down
rickyjr28
rickyjr28

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS   COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Raz, i will not ba able to make it this Sat. i will be working. Im not sure if they are going again before the season starts, but if not , I am planniing on running here next season. i love the track.

Thanks, and i cant wait to see what you can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Razpewton
Track Winner
Track Winner
Razpewton

PostSubject: Re: COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS   COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Posted one of your car in the "Image Art" thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS   COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS Empty

Back to top Go down

COMPLIMENTARY DRIVERS TRADING/FAN CARDS
Page 1 of 1