Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"

Go down 
+3
steveandjess2008
Mrs Beavis
SANDRASUN55
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SANDRASUN55
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-10-24

WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" Empty
PostSubject: WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"   WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:06 am

S&S RACED AT OCALA FRIDAY NIGHT WE LEFT FROM THERE AND WENT TO SUMTER SPEEDWAY TO RACE SAT NIGHT' WHERE WE HAD GREAT TIME. I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY THINK THAT S&S IS HAVING OUR ON BANQUET BUT STEVE NOR I HAVE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A BANQUET. BUT IT MIGHT NOT BE A BAD IDEA
SINCE OUR GUYS DID PLACE THIRD ,FOURTH & FIFTH
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"   WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:17 am

Dont even go there Sandra, EVEYONE WAS INVITED. A while back I posted on here that there wasnt any funds for a banquet or trophies(per Clarance) So I decided to try to put a banquet together. I posted on here several times to see if anyone would be interested in attending and NOONE from S and S responded That was taken as they would not attend. Also, I spoke to Harold on the phone to make sure he knew we were trying to pull a banquet together thought he should be there(being that he was getting a trophy) as well as all of S and S He told me that he and Carrie would come but I never heard a thing back from him. I also pm'ed Jessica to get his number but never got a call from Harold or a reply from her.. So go back and re read ALL OF THE POSTS regarding the banquet we tried to get people to attend but noone from s and s ever posted they would attend. NOT YOU NOT JESSICA NOONE the banquet we recently had could have been attended by any and all it was posted for all to read and reply to.
Back to top Go down
steveandjess2008
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
steveandjess2008

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"   WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:33 am

do not put my name in the middle of anything.. i myself did not go to yalls thing because i thought that it was wrong for yall to go behind the tracks back and do it yourself.. maybe yall were told that there was no money for a banquet or whatever but do you all really think that the good people who are a part of the track would do that to us.. (larry and mrs tammy and many more).. everyone gets on here and complaines about the cost of the banquet, did yall do that last year NO YOU DID NOT and last year it was 20.00 a ticket.. The track use to be a family out there now it is all about who is better then who.. and another thing your banquet looked like one big family renioun..
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"   WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:42 am

Jessica Nobody went behind anyones back Clarance himself told me if we wanted to plan a banquet go for it He was all for it. A month ago Shawn called Clarance about a banquet and trophies he was told then by Clarance there wasnt funding for any of it yet. As for last year there was no need for me to step up and plan a banquet because one was done. Our banquet looked like a family reunion because all of the people there are like family just like you say it used to be it still is for all of us
Back to top Go down
SANDRASUN55
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"   WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:43 am

LOOK LORI I AM NOT GOING TO GET INTO A PISSING MATCH ON HERE WITH YOU.
SOMEONE ASKED WHERE WE WERE THATS WHY I LET THEM KNOW ,WE WERE RACING AND THAT WHAT WE WOULD RATHER DO. AND IN YOUR POST IT WAS WORDED AS IF S&S WAS PLANING THERE OWN BANQUET AND LIKE I WROTE WE HAD NOT PLANNED ONE BUT ITS NOT A BAD IDEA. BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU AND SHAWN ACTED THE LAST TIME I WAS ON HERE I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO EITHER ONE OF YOU .SO WHY WOULD I WANT TO COME TO YOUR FAMILY REUNION BECAUSE THATS ALL IT WAS. ALL I SAW IN THE PICTURES WHERE YOUR FAMILY

Last edited by SANDRASUN55 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: HAPPY THANKSGIVING   WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:48 am

I hope EVERYONE has a Happy and safe Thanksgiving!!!! I know I have alot to be thankful for. WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
steveandjess2008
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
steveandjess2008

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"   WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:50 am

now the only reason why you stepped up this year was so your HUSBAND would get something for second place. and all of them that was in the pictures were your FAMILY or close to being family.. you said it all when shawn talked to mr.c a month ago he said that there was no funds YET.. You could careless about the track and what goes on there.. I think the best thing to do is put the forum in the trash.. You get on here and talk crap about the track, call people and tell them not to waste their money on coming to the track.. why dont you grow up and stop all the DRAMA...
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"   WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:56 am

There was a couple posts on here by Lori trying to get people to respond on a banquet and she had put on here that she had the bomber trophies and stuff and she would just have a party at her house or whatever and asked who would be interested and few replied. The whole thing about the banquet at the track, I personally won't give Mr.C any more money in advance. The 50/50 disappeared so why wouldn't our banquet money do the same. I have my reasons why I'm upset with the track. I miss one race night and go elsewhere and rumors were started about me and pushed along by the man in charge. I showed up every Saturday with or without my car and tried to help every way we could but the man just kept ruining things and disrespecting all of us.

Also, another thing for people to try to keep in mind....... There are more than just on class that raced PCS. HMMMMMMMMM what a surprise. I ran all year along with at least 3 other pures almost every Saturday and I am 3rd in points. There were 4 or 5 minis that were always there and until the last 3 months there were loyal hobby drivers too. On the forums and discussions we all seem to get forgotten. I know I want my trophy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"   WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:00 am

First, if I havent cared about the track why would we bother going to it all of this time and supporting it through clean ups and racing there every week for 31 weeks? Second, it want only my HUSBAND that benefited from a trophy if I remember correctly there was one of your family members that rec'd one too. Regarding this forum going in the trash, that wont happen we would get rid of the 'trash' instead You are not forced to be on this forum you choose to keep coming on it. Why shouldnt I call people and tell them not to go to the track when theres not going to be a race??? Why let others waste time going there
You are actually telling me to grow up thats pretty funny considering you are on here with me hahahaha WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" Lol
Back to top Go down
Donahue Motorsports8
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Donahue Motorsports8

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"   WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:56 pm

DOES ANY OF THIS SUPRISE ANY OF YALL....... THE LAST 3 YEARS THE BANQUET'S AT PCS HAVE NOT BEEN WORTH GOING TO, WITH THIS YEAR BEING THE WORST. IT WAS A RUMOR MONTHS AGO THAT THERE WAS "NO" POINT MONEY OR BANQUET MONEY BECAUSE CLARENCE WENT AND GAMBELED IT ALL AWAY. SO YALL RAN AND BEAT YOUR CARS FOR NOTHING BUT SEAT TIME. HECK IT'S NOT EVEN GOOD BRAGGING RIGHTS. AND NOW YALL ARE FIGHTING AMONG YOURSELVES OVER NOTHING. CLEARENCE IS THE ONE YALL NEED TO BE P/O'D AT. THE GUY SHOULD HAVE GAVE UP MONTHS AGO AND MAYBE PCS WOULDN'T BE IN THE SHAPE IT'S IN NOW. MOST OF YA TRIED TO SUPPORT CLARENCE ALL YEAR JUST TO BE SCREWED IN THE END!!!! YALL NEED TO TAKE SOME OF THIS ENERGY AND TRY AND FIND A WAY TO KEEP PCS OPEN OR IT WILL CLOSE LIKE ANOTHER RACE TRACK JUST DID IN FLORIDA.

BUD

DONAHUE MOTORSPORTS8
Back to top Go down
http://www.donahuemotorsports.net
AndABagofChips

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"   WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:38 pm

I'm laughing so hard I can barely see the monitor. Lori and Shawn are in trouble apparently with S&S for stepping up to the plate and doing the honorable thing (which by the way included a trophy to Harold - also part of S&S). And, now we're to hear (from Clarence himself!) that S&S is sponsoring a banquet - if there is one - trophies have just been ordered - and guess what????? Trophies will be awarded to first through fifth!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO - Why? Because if there wasn't a trophy for 4th and 5th place, S&S (banquet sponsors) wouldn't get a trophy. Do you think people are really this stupid? I was at the banquet - I'm not family or related to Lori or Shawn - and there were others there that were not related as well. Where do you get your information??????? That's called lying and you should be ashamed of yourself. If you want this forum to go into the trash then I suggest you put it there yourself, along with your lies and insults. As for the rest of us (those that are not S&S) we rather appreciate the information and honesty given on this forum. Now get a life and get busy planning your banquet.
Back to top Go down
Tzammy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"   WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:15 pm

"
WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:10 amWHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" I_icon_quoteWHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" Empty
I spoke with Clarance last night, he will not be putting on a banquet. He has said we can use the track for one if we would like to put one together. I have a few ideas for catering if anyone is interested in either putting one together or attending one. I dont think it would be expensive to have it catered. That is just an idea, there are certainly other options if interested. Honestly, doesnt matter to me. Yes I would like to see the top three in each class get their trophies in a manner that is appropriate(handed to them at a banquet in front of everyone) but regardless of whether there is a banquet or not the bombers have trophies coming next week.
"

Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:17 pmWHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" I_icon_quote WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" Empty WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" Empty
I am trying to get an idea of how many people would attend a banquet at the track????? If you could let me know if you are interested in attending and how many people total ?? Thanks ".

These were posted on THIS forum you call trash - and the only response about who was interested in attending was:
gyspy62
john114ricky 11
[size=18] You ALL had every opportunity to respond and even HELP put together a nice banquet for ALL racers. Clarence said in front of me as well on 2 occassions that there was no funding and if someone wanted to put together a banquet and use the track for it, then by all means. You want to bash Shawn and Lori for doing what was right for the bomber class??? If they were trying to cheat anyone, then why did they order trophies for 1st - 3rd place, why wouldnt they have only ordered for 1st and 2nd - since they are "family". Not to mention the fact that the 3rd place winner was contacted over and over for more than 2 weeks to come get his trophy even if he was not attending the banquet (which there were no hard feelings about - they just wanted to make sure he got his trophy - which was also donated and quite beautiful) Based on the fact that several people were not interested in having the banquet at the track (due to possible weather issues) I decided to sponser and pay for the facility where it could be held inside if needed. There was never any talk about not including anyone - there was every opportunity for others to chip in and help. There were not only bombers who attended the banquet - as you can see. Lori did a lot of legwork to get sponsers together so that this would not cost anyone, which in all fairness is the way it should be. She made it possible to have door prizes even, another thing she did above what she HAD to. You could have all been a part of this banquet - NOBODY was in any way trying to go behind the track. Several of us were told by Clarence that S & S was going to be putting on a banquet and if that information was wrong - then go to the source who told people that....not the ones who were given misinformation. Clarence was even contacted after the trophies were ordered and told not to worry about ordering those for the bombers, as they were taken care of - still no word of any plans on his end. Instead of taking this out on each other and blaming someone for just trying to do what was right for the class that yes her husband drives in (I would think most wives would do the same) , why not come together and try to figure out why everyone has been put in this position in the first place!?!

Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504

PostSubject: Re: WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"   WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:29 pm

From what I was told about the banquet for the track, it is not being held by S&S or Clearence for the most part. Larry and Tammy from the track are putting it together and Larry assured me he himself got the trophies taken care of and there will def be a banquet and trying for January. Larry cleared up a lot of things for me personally. Just figured I'd let you guys know but Larry put his number on here so give him a call and he'll clear it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
Tzammy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"   WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:44 pm

Thanks for the information John, as this was all we were trying to find out - I am glad that someone is finally giving some information about the banquet. The whole idea of the banquet is so that everyone is recognized, which is all that was trying to be done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"   WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET" Empty

Back to top Go down

WHY WAS S&S NOT AT LORIS&SHAWNS "BANQUET"
Page 1 of 1