Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
Halloween Racing EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
Halloween Racing EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
Halloween Racing EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
Halloween Racing EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
Halloween Racing EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
Halloween Racing EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
Halloween Racing EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
Halloween Racing EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
Halloween Racing EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
Halloween Racing EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

Halloween Racing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Halloween Racing Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Racing   Halloween Racing EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:10 am

I am not surprised PCS is running on Halloween. I am sure I wont be surprised by the lack of fans and drivers that show up that night. Is there anyone out there that wouldnt mind running on Friday so the guys can still get their racing in that week? I know all the daddy's want to take their kids trick or treating Saturday but I also know they might go into racing withdrawls if they dont race that week lol Just a thought
Back to top Go down
DENISE424
Rookie
Rookie
DENISE424

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Halloween Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Racing   Halloween Racing EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:35 am

Since the weather will be way cooler at the first of november how about racing sunday start about 2 o'clock,Since the flagman Larry also works at ocala and would'nt be available on that friday.....I know last year ocala raced on halloween and it was a good turn out with all the kids there all the drivers lined up on the front stretch giving out candy to all the kids and there was lots and lots of candy....but unfortunatly I agree it would'nt be the same turn out for putnam.....Volusia is also racing on halloween.....I know they have been open in the past on halloween night and done good.I know everyone wants to have a good traditional night out with thier kids trick or treating door to door....I think a sunday race would be good at that time of year and have a better turn out.JMO Smile
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Halloween Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Racing   Halloween Racing EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:16 pm

We did a Sunday race a while back but not too many liked it. It didnt work for us Shawn gets up too early for work(3 am). The Monday after we raced he woke up late, guess he was pretty exhausted after the long day at PCS. Even thought it was suppossed to start early afternoon it was 830 when we got home. As for Larry the flagman having to be in Ocala and unable to flag at PCS if racing on Friday thats okay, Brandon can flag. He did it the time Larry left PCS and continues to do so. I guess we will have to wait n see
Back to top Go down
ricky 11
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Halloween Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Racing   Halloween Racing EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:24 pm

most people have kids that want to trick or treat with there familys.there is no chance in hell i would give up the chance to take my kids out that night.i do love racing but not enough to choose it over my family.i did like handing candy out to the kids last year but 10 or 20 minutes at intermission just wont cut it.HALLOWEEN HAPPENS ONLY ONCE A YEAR
Back to top Go down
larryntina49
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
larryntina49

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Halloween Racing Empty
PostSubject: HALLOWEEN RACING   Halloween Racing EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:58 pm

I AGREE WITH YOU RICKY 11 I WILL NOT BE THERE HALLOWEEN NIGHT BECAUSE I WILL BE TAKING MY KIDS TRICK OR TREATING AND IM GONNA BE SPENDING HALLOWEEN WITH MY FAMILY!!
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Halloween Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Racing   Halloween Racing EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:59 pm

I agree, I will be with my kids. Just take a weekend off
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
Sponsored content

Halloween Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Racing   Halloween Racing Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Racing
Page 1 of 1