Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
A good call ???? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
A good call ???? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
A good call ???? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
A good call ???? EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
A good call ???? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
A good call ???? EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
A good call ???? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
A good call ???? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
A good call ???? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
A good call ???? EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

A good call ????

Go down 
+6
KarenB94
DENISE424
steveandjess2008
techman
Budracing
Mrs Beavis
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-07-25

A good call ???? Empty
PostSubject: A good call ????   A good call ???? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:08 am

Man was the track in horrible shape tonight. I can say that it wasnt the bombers that caused it either. From the first round of hot laps turn two had some major holes that had even the bigger cars airborn. There was some good racing but some injuries(hopefully everyone is okay) too tonight. At first I was ticked they called the bombers race but after thinking about it I believe that was the best call of the night. That track was so scary that I didnt want Shawn(or the other five cars in that class) racing for fear of something serious happening. It would have been a good race with Ricky, Shawn and the S and S guys but I hope they can do some much needed work on that track between now and next Saturday and have safer driving conditions for all the racers.
Back to top Go down
Budracing
Budracing

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-10-22

A good call ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good call ????   A good call ???? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:20 am

it has been bad the past 3 or 4 weeks but im glad they did not make yall run like that and yall get to run 2 races next week i hope shawn gets his car running right and the track gets back in the right shape
Back to top Go down
techman
Rookie
Rookie
techman

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-17

A good call ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good call ????   A good call ???? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:42 am

Mike, The track surface will continue to be UNSAFE, untill the beach sand is removed, and real clay is installed.
If you take notice you will see that none of the top cars in any class come to Putnam anymore,the track is just one of the reasons why,what do you think the other reasons may be?
Also they do not MAKE you run, you choose to do so at your own risk.
I have been to tracks where the surface got bad after hot laps,(that are a waste of time) and lots of cars just loaded up and left the pits,refused to run untill the place was deemed safe.
If Putnam continues the way it has been, it won't be long untill there is an empty field where the track once was, this has happened before and will happen again.
Bud, is correct someone is going to get KILLED, and its up to you guy's the racers, to force the changes to make this place a safe place to play. I say this because Clarance is not going to do anything to change the way it is now.
Boycote the place.
Bill Fisher
Back to top Go down
steveandjess2008
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
steveandjess2008

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-31

A good call ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good call ????   A good call ???? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:09 am

WE WOULD LIKE TO RACE AT OCALA BUT SOMEONE GETS ON HERE AND SAYS THAT WE ARE CHEATING. AS SOON AS THEY SEE US PULL UP THEY ALREADY LOOKING AT US LIKE WE ARE CHEATERS. AND THAT IS NO FUN FOR US SO WE HAVE TO STAY AT OUR HOME TRACK.
Back to top Go down
DENISE424
Rookie
Rookie
DENISE424

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-08-02

A good call ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good call ????   A good call ???? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:28 am

steveandjess2008 wrote:
WE WOULD LIKE TO RACE AT OCALA BUT SOMEONE GETS ON HERE AND SAYS THAT WE ARE CHEATING. AS SOON AS THEY SEE US PULL UP THEY ALREADY LOOKING AT US LIKE WE ARE CHEATERS. AND THAT IS NO FUN FOR US SO WE HAVE TO STAY AT OUR HOME TRACK.

Let them look at you all they want,Who cares what they "think".....Go back and givem hell Twisted Evil ,Dont ever let what someone says & thinks keep you away....If they "think" you are cheating tell them to put the money up or tell them to STFU!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
KarenB94
Rookie
Rookie
KarenB94

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-17

A good call ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good call ????   A good call ???? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:45 am

Dont ever let what someone says & thinks keep you away

AMEN!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-07-25

A good call ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good call ????   A good call ???? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:27 am

Bill you are right none of us are forced to continually race at PCS I guess we do week after week in hopes that our home track will miraculously improve. Hasnt happened yet. I do disagree with you that no top cars in any class come to PCS anymore. 17D,Rick (bombers)is first in points and hasnt missed a race yet. I cant speak for him but he probably comes out week after week because just like Shawn he is in the top three. I guess we have to get to the point that we either say enough is enough and boycott or keep putting ourselves at risk....
Back to top Go down
Budracing
Budracing

Number of posts : 239

A good call ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good call ????   A good call ???? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:44 am

Mrs Beavis Not Butthead wrote:
Bill you are right none of us are forced to continually race at PCS I guess we do week after week in hopes that our home track will miraculously improve. Hasnt happened yet. I do disagree with you that no top cars in any class come to PCS anymore. 17D,Rick (bombers)is first in points and hasnt missed a race yet. I cant speak for him but he probably comes out week after week because just like Shawn he is in the top three. I guess we have to get to the point that we either say enough is enough and boycott or keep putting ourselves at risk....

THATS WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN THERE IN 3 OR 4 WEEKS I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME OR MONEY TO FIX MY CAR AND HURT MYSELF FOR FUN LAST NIGHT I WENT TO VSP SPENT ABOUT 20 MORE DOLLERS THEN WHEN I GO TO PCS BUT I FELT SAFE AND RACED WITH 17 CARS INSTED OF 6 ITS MORE FUN WITH MORE CARS J/M/O
Back to top Go down
ricky 11
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-10-26

A good call ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good call ????   A good call ???? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:49 pm

last night the track was screwed from the start.it is scary place to drive sometimes,i am just so sick of bending rims or just busting them in half out there.my dad simpily cant just keep buying new ones.there simply is no reason with no rain after wen. that the track was crap from the start.the track must be fixed and ready to race during the week not sat. i think a roller would help a lot to pack the track.i know they can not resurface the track with clay this week but they can rent a roller and roll that crap surface we do have. RICKY 11
Back to top Go down
Ssully
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-23

A good call ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good call ????   A good call ???? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:42 pm

ricky i agree with you if he would rent a roller compacter it would make a world of differce but why would he want to do that and take from his pocket maybe a couple hundred dollars sometimes you have to spend money to make it and as soon as he realize that the better off he'll be
Back to top Go down
Donahue Motorsports8
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Donahue Motorsports8

Number of posts : 287

A good call ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good call ????   A good call ???? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:57 pm

HA HA HA......A ROLLER IS THE LAST THING A RACE TRACK NEEDS..... WHEN YOU USE A ROLLER IT BRINGS THE MOISTURE "THATS NOT THERE" TO THE TOP WITCH IS THE LAST THING YOU WANT TO HAPPEN. YOU WANT THE MOISTURE TO GO DOWN IN TO THE TRACK SURFACE SO WHAT YA THINK IS ALL BACKWORDS. THERE HAS BEEN "NO" MOISTURE IN THAT TRACK THE LAST 2 TIMES I HAVE BEEN THERE. THERE IS WAY'S TO GET THE TRACK TO TAKE WATER BUT YOU CAN'T FIX INCOMPIDENCE. THE TRACK NEEDS ALOT OF HELP AND IT'S TIME FOR THE PROMOTOR TO STEP UP OR THE TRACK OWNER BEFORE ONE OF YALL END UP GOING OUT OF THERE IN A BODY BAG!!!!!!!!! AND JUST THINK IT MIGHT BE YOU affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.donahuemotorsports.net
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-10-24

A good call ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good call ????   A good call ???? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:55 pm

That track was def horrible. I think my car was in the air more than it was on the track and looked like it got worse for the hobbies. The corners were holed up everywhere. I know I'm taking the next two weeks off for a few reasons and hopefully something will get better. Maybe he should get the discs like they use on a farm and dig up the track and get rid of the top layer of crap and then dig everything up and take stuff from the top of the corners and disc it together and try and make what we have work. When we ran with the tires out there and forced to run high the top half turned out OK. I hope he wakes up and sees that it is getting to the point that it is unsafe and just ridiculous. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE TRACK BEFORE WE GET HURT. I love going to PCS but it is getting bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
Sponsored content

A good call ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good call ????   A good call ???? Empty

Back to top Go down

A good call ????
Page 1 of 1