Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
Racing for aug 22nd EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
Racing for aug 22nd EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
Racing for aug 22nd EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
Racing for aug 22nd EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
Racing for aug 22nd EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
Racing for aug 22nd EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
Racing for aug 22nd EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
Racing for aug 22nd EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
Racing for aug 22nd EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
Racing for aug 22nd EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

Racing for aug 22nd

Go down 
+2
SANDRASUN55
Mrs Beavis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Racing for aug 22nd Empty
PostSubject: Racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:48 am

Anyone know what the track looks like? We got slammed pretty hard here in Hastings last night. Fortunately, we werent home watching it rain, we were in Ocala where the rain held off. Oh yea, Congrats to Larry and Mikey on their trophies. Way to go lets see if you can bring it tonite... Lets hope the track isnt in too bad shape and we can get some racing in tonight..
Back to top Go down
SANDRASUN55
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:57 am

yes and congrat to STEVE COX for his 2nd place win you go brother
Back to top Go down
SANDRASUN55
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:14 am

what do you have against the other S&S drivers Ive noticed you never mention them when you're congratulate the winners nor did you mention them about helping others and i know most of them were at larry's helping to work on beavis car. and i know they try to help others at the track to
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:36 am

SANDRASUN55 wrote:
what do you have against the other S&S drivers Ive noticed you never mention them when you're congratulate the winners nor did you mention them about helping others and i know most of them were at larry's helping to work on beavis car. and i know they try to help others at the track to

Beavis
Admin
Racing for aug 22nd Adminr10
Racing for aug 22nd 1-13

Number of posts: 609
Registration date: 2008-03-16

Racing for aug 22nd EmptySubject: Re: Thanks Larry #49 & Others Racing for aug 22nd EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:54 pm Racing for aug 22nd Empty Racing for aug 22nd Empty Racing for aug 22nd Empty

Well I gotta thank Larry Langston again and thanks to the rest of S&S Roofing that showed up to help out too and Budracing. for helping me out on getting the 11 ready for this weekend. We had to put a new transmission in. Thats what it is all about being able to comptete on the track and help out when someone needs some help fixing a car.. This is what I like about the people I race with. See ya all Saturday at the track..

This is exact copy of what I posted...If you would read the post like it is I see it thanking everyone that came over to help out. SO make sure you all read post before you start acussing people of things.. This is the second time I have heard this...
This post is under then general discussions with the topic Thanks Larry and Others... Why not look it up
Back to top Go down
http://www.putnamcountyspeedway.webs.com
SANDRASUN55
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:07 am

i was not talking about you bevis i was talking about your other half look under
--way to go S&S--

Last edited by SANDRASUN55 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

PostSubject: Re: Racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:12 am

SANDRASUN55 wrote:
i was not talking about you bevis i was talking about your othre half

If you are talking about my other half then you are talking about me too.. Again.. Read through some of the postings.. She has congratulated the others too...

Mrs Beavis Not Butthead

Replies: 4
Views: 118
Search in: General Discussions Racing for aug 22nd EmptySubject: Congrats Racing for aug 22nd EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:04 am
Congrats to Steve,Harold,Ricky,Larry and Shawn on all of your finishes. Get it next time, Mikey!!!!
Good Racing tonight

Mrs Beavis Not Butthead

Replies: 11
Views: 179
Search in: General Discussions Racing for aug 22nd EmptySubject: CONGRATS TO MIKEY AND HAROLD Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:50 am
Way to go Mikey! Good job Harold on your second Tonight will be one helluva race in ya'lls class. Cant wait.. See you all there
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:14 am

First, I do not owe any explanations to anyone about what we do or dont post. Second, re -read some of mine and Beavis' posts. When you do you will see S and S was thanked right along with Larry and Budracing for helping him Beavis even goes on to say how thats what racing is about helping each other regardless of same team or not.. Second, you will see when you read some of my posts (that I either started or replied to) that I have congratulated both Harold and Steve at times. If you want to get all nitty gritty do you congratulate Ricky, Mikey, Troy and Beavis on every race???? As for your asking what I have against S and S? I have never said anything negative about anyone with S and S. In fact, anything that has EVER come out of mine or Beavis' mouth about S and S has been quite the opposite We have said how they help everyone out. Case and point last night didnt ya'll let Mikey borrow a tire to race?? So I dont appreciate being accused of having something against S and S or of not thanking them when they help. Two times in as many days I have heard that myself or Beavis didnt thank s and s when they helped and now I am accused of having something against them. Well I wont defend myself against this nonsense again..
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

PostSubject: Re: Racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:18 am

SANDRASUN55 wrote:
i was not talking about you bevis i was talking about your othre half look under way to go S&S

And who is it to tell people who they have to congratulate on how they drive or do on the track...
Back to top Go down
steveandjess2008
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
steveandjess2008

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:27 pm

WAY TO GO LARRY ON YOUR 1sT PLACE WIN IN OCALA IN THE 49. ALSO CONGRATS LIL STEVIE FOR DRIVING THE CRAP OUT OF THE BEAST X8 AND LIL HAROLD ON HIS 4 PLACE WIN..
Back to top Go down
SANDRASUN55
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:34 pm

i think all the guys do a great job racing under the way things are and no you don't have to congratulate anyone you don't want to i just know that all the putnam driver were there and came in the top four places but only two was mention that all
SANDRA JOHNSON S&S ROOFING
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:53 pm

I will say that at the end of the races, I was proud that the first four finishers were all PCS cars. That is awesome to go to another track and whip a@@ like that The only thing better would be if Shawn was out there and up front. I dont see anyone person going on here week after week congratulating everyone. That includes S and S and us as well....Hope to see you all tonight for great racing at PCS
Back to top Go down
AndABagofChips

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Oh for crying out loud - what a bunch of wienies! What the hell????? You didn't say congratulations to so and so but you said it to others! How old are you people? This is grade school stuff.

And calling someone's wife a smart a$$ - what a gentleman. NOT!

I don't know any of you and it's probably a good thing too. I don't know who Beavis and his half is and I don't know who S&S is - but I've seen who's whining and who's not and I will say this - if it gets down to someone not congratulating you (and the posts prove otherwise) maybe you need to step away from the track for a while and compose yourself.

I have never come in first but I go for the enjoyment of racing and I don't care if anyone congratulates me or not. I HAVE FUN FOR ME. Try it sometime.
Back to top Go down
2fast119

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:14 pm

id like to say congrats to larry the #49 bomber im glad to see u even go to other tracks and finish out on top i hope u do the same tonight at putnam i will be there cheering you on i cant believe people cant go on here and cheer for who ever they want without being accused of having something against other drivers i hope im not attacked for only cheering for u not the other s & s drivers but i think your a hell of a driver and you put on a clean and hell of a show every week
Back to top Go down
Mrs Beavis
Track Winner
Track Winner

PostSubject: Re: Racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Anyone is welcome on this forum and opinons are always welcome but just curious as to do we know you and what is it that Larry the 49 has that the other drivers dont? Dont take me the wrong way, we are friends just wanted to know who you are and whats up with you and the 49??????
Back to top Go down
2fast119

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:17 pm

in response to mrs beavis post, i have nothing to hide so my name is juan i sit near turn one every week and the reason i cheer for the 49 is for his good sportsmanship on the track and i laugh every time he honks that horn of his. he seems to have fun out there no matter what is going on i like to see that... see you next week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racing for aug 22nd   Racing for aug 22nd Empty

Back to top Go down

Racing for aug 22nd
Page 1 of 1