Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
July 25th Schedule EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
July 25th Schedule EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
July 25th Schedule EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
July 25th Schedule EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
July 25th Schedule EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
July 25th Schedule EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
July 25th Schedule EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
July 25th Schedule EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

July 25th Schedule

Go down 
+5
Shorti
larryntina49
john114
brandonbomber
Beavis
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-03-16

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:40 am

July 25th
RACE SCHEDULE

Pit Gates Open at 3:30pm
Grandstands Open at 5pm
Hot Laps at 6pm
Drivers Meeting at 6:30pm
Races Start at 7pm

Sportsman
Hobby Stocks
Pure Stocks
E-Mods
Bombers

Back to top Go down
http://www.putnamcountyspeedway.webs.com
brandonbomber

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-05

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:55 pm

So is it emods or regular mods. two different postings two different classes
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-10-24

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:59 pm

this is for next week not this week, correct? I saw the two posts on ffs one for the 18th and then this for the 25th. Just making sure it's not a typo. We know Beavis and his dates. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:13 pm

john114 wrote:
this is for next week not this week, correct? I saw the two posts on ffs one for the 18th and then this for the 25th. Just making sure it's not a typo. We know Beavis and his dates. lol

It is for the 25th..yeah yeah yeah...make fun of my dates...lol
Back to top Go down
larryntina49
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
larryntina49

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-02-23

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: JULY 25 SCHEDULE   July 25th Schedule EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:51 pm

HEY BEAVIS ITS ABOUT TIME THEY GIVE U THE SCHEDULE A LITTLE BIT AHEAD OF TIME MAYBE CAR COUNTS WILL GET BETTER SINCE PEOPLE NO IN ADVANCE WHATS HAPPENING ITS ABOUT TIME THE TRACK STARTS LISITENING TO ITS FANS AND DRIVERS LETS HOPE FOR THE BEST THATS ALL WE CAN DO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:54 am

July 18th it will the open wheel modifieds and on the 25th its the emods.
Back to top Go down
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 141

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:56 am

Holy Mackerel I can not believe my eyes.... PCS has done a schedule for two weeks in a row???? To what do we owe this honor??? It is nice to know in advance a schedule but i for one wont get accustomed to it because who knows if this is just a fluke or if its what we can expect in the future?? Lets hope this is how things will be from here on out. Now if we can just get some clay on the track................... WAHOOOOO!!
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-10-22

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:42 am

Shorti, if you don't mind me asking, just WHO are you or who are you affiliated with?
Back to top Go down
Doshracing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Doshracing

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-10-31

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Thats a good question Jen/Tim....I think we all are wondering that.....lol
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:30 pm

I just think it's so funny how he/she/it comes on here and acts like they have to be the spokes person and let everyone know what their opinion was WEEK AFTER WEEK. Let alone they are constantly getting at Beavis, after all the hard work he VOLUNTEERS to do.
Really, I think those of us that go to the track can get our OWN opinions on how the track surface was, how long it took for the races to get over, and how clean the damn bathrooms are. Don't you have anything better to do?!?!?!?!

Like the other week when it was 4th of July, heaven for flippin bid, Beavis didn't have the results posted the day after 4th of July at the crack of dawn!!!! If you think you can do it better, BY ALL MEANS, step up to the plate!
Until then, SHUT IT!!!!!!

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:39 pm

First, This forum is for people to do just what I am doing(and what everyone else does) and that is to voice my opinions. Second, you ask if I have anything better to do? Lets think about this for a second, if you are on here reading what I have posted then does that mean you have nothing better to do just like you suggest I dont?? My postings regarding PCS are not always negative. If you have read my posts in the past you will see that I give recognition to the track when they do something that I believe is positive. I do not always say bad things about the track. I dont know why you find it necessary to "attack" my posts about me saying how the tracks conditions were,how late we left,etc... when other people get on there and post the same stuff. As for my posts regarding Beavis, go re read them. They were done in sarcasm because of other posts from other people wanting to know where the results were. I go to the track every saturday so I know who finishes where and dont need to wait on Beavis to post. Also, when rereading my past posts take note how I have defended Beavis against another person posting negative about him. I wont apologize for posting my opinions on this forum. All I can say to you is if you dont want to read what I have posted, that is your choice by all means dont read it!!!
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:01 am

Trust me, over half the time when I've seen that you started a post, I DONT READ IT. Because it says the same old sh!t that you post WEEK AFTER WEEK.
If you go to the track every week and you know where people finish, then why were you giving Beavis such a hard time about not having the points and results updated? And then to make the smart comment towards John saying he doesn't care what the results were because he didn't race. Well...NEWSFLASH!!! Neither do you!!! So what's the difference?
This forum IS NOT for you to come on here and let the entire world know how YOU FEEL the track prep was sh!tty. This forum is for racers and fans to come on here and gets UPDATES, schedules, results, points, rain outs, etc.
You are the exact reason why tracks like East Bay don't have a forum. Because of all the negativity and drama you post.
People really need to think about that. Does anyone remember when Raz had control of the website a few years back and he got told to SHUT THE FORUM DOWN because of all the drama? And if I remember correctly, just about EVERYONE was complaining about it being shut down because you couldn't get the most recent updates or ask the management questions.
If Clarence new what was good for the track, he would do the same. Don't get me wrong, Beavis is doing an outstanding job, and I love being able to get on the forum to check for updates. But I bet everyone agrees with me that we DONT enjoy getting on here reading about some fan in the stands b!tchin up a fit. If you think you can do a better job, BY ALL MEANS, I hear the track is looking for a new leaser. Open up your wallet. Would you be man/woman enough to sell your entire business and home and give up your life, just to support a race track for some whiners and complainers? LIKE CLARENCE DID! I think you all forget that sometimes. This man gave up everything he had just to open up the track and try and make it survive for the racers. And yet you guys still complain because things aren't perfect. Get over it! IT TAKES MONEY!!!! If you've got some, share it. Please. With all of us. My hubby needs a new distributor. And I could use a trip to the Spa and a new '09 Trail Blazer.

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
2fast119

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-06-15

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: JULY 25 SCHEDULE   July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:05 am

in responce to budweisergirl55 i totally agree with shorti on there posts i mean they come on here and tell the truth about the track and its condition ive never read them bad mouthing another driver on here about beavis if u go back and read there posts there defending beavis because other people r on here attacking him about results the responce on the 4th of july was made in a funny way to beavis not attacking him i thought this forum was for drivers to vent and get stuff off there chest its seems like shorti is doing that put i give shorti props because they come on here and tell the good and the bad stuff so my opinion is keep up the good work shorti bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:31 pm

I have not seem this person cause any drama at all on here or bash the track or anyother driver.. I think the person does a good job of letting people know how things went that weekend.. alot of people have like the postings.. Of course you will not always agree with other says all the time, But that is where people have there own opinions.. I have not seen a post that shorti wrote that has bashed the track or clarence at all.. So lets all get back to talking about racing.. I don't want to have to put you all in time out...LOL Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:38 pm

You are 210% WRONG. This forum is NOT for drivers to vent. That is exactly what this forum IS NOT for.
And to correct another point, never once did I say Shorti comes on here bad mouthing other drivers. I said "it" comes on here bad mouthing THE TRACK. She made an uncalled for comment towards John114 about him not caring about the results and points. But that was it.
Just really, all the sh!t talking gets old, if you wanna talk garbage about the track, go join Mike Budka in his quest to ruin the place!!!!!

And Beavis, you can put me in time out all you want. I'm standing up for what Putnams forum has always stood for, way before you ever took over. And honestly, if this forum is just going to be here for drivers or fans to "vent" and bash the track. Then so be it. I would rather my name not be offiliated with that trash.
Did you guys notice that the true hearted people that use to be regular posters and whole hearted supporters of the track, no longer post on here? I'm talking about people like Ms. Tera, Ms. Liz, etc.
Maybe it's time to take a step back and wondering WHYYYYYYY. The way the people treat this forum has really gone to sh!t. If you want to vent your frustrations, go to Florida Flag Stand and use the Heated Discussions section. That's what it was created for.

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:47 pm

IMO the track can't handle much more bad talk. Our car counts seem to be getting smaller and less people in the stands so some people need to focus on the positive a little more, as hard as it is to do. Negative things happen at the track, but why talk about it on here sooooooo much. Making a small comment about things is on thing but some times it goes a little too far. If things are that bad, go to management and voice you opinion or even better, come to the drivers meeting and do it so everyone can hear it and possibly back it up or defend the track. Please nobody attack me but this is jmo.
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:50 pm

*Attacks John* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (To bad we didn't have a smiley face holding a sledge hammer!)
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Budweisergirl55 wrote:
You are 210% WRONG. This forum is NOT for drivers to vent. That is exactly what this forum IS NOT for.
And to correct another point, never once did I say Shorti comes on here bad mouthing other drivers. I said "it" comes on here bad mouthing THE TRACK. She made an uncalled for comment towards John114 about him not caring about the results and points. But that was it.
Just really, all the sh!t talking gets old, if you wanna talk garbage about the track, go join Mike Budka in his quest to ruin the place!!!!!

And Beavis, you can put me in time out all you want. I'm standing up for what Putnams forum has always stood for, way before you ever took over. And honestly, if this forum is just going to be here for drivers or fans to "vent" and bash the track. Then so be it. I would rather my name not be offiliated with that trash.
Did you guys notice that the true hearted people that use to be regular posters and whole hearted supporters of the track, no longer post on here? I'm talking about people like Ms. Tera, Ms. Liz, etc.
Maybe it's time to take a step back and wondering WHYYYYYYY. The way the people treat this forum has really gone to sh!t. If you want to vent your frustrations, go to Florida Flag Stand and use the Heated Discussions section. That's what it was created for.

Jennifer

If you did'nt see my smiley face at the end of my comment then look again..the time out thing was a joke Jen.. Maybe some people on here need be be able to take a joke... I have not seen my self on here any bashing on the track.. If you are talking about the track conditions being called bashing then I guess everyone has bashed the track then.. We all talk about that on here....

So like I said lets end this and talk about other stuff.... this is how the drama starts...I don't need to be reminded what this message board is here for...........
Back to top Go down
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:28 pm

I dont bash PCS I have been there when they have the 'clean up days" when people went out and worked on the bathrooms and painted,etc. I certainly didnt get paid for that I did it because I enjoy going there and watching the races. I post on here the positive just as much as the negative.
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:08 pm

BLAH BLAH BLAH OK subject change who's ready to race??????? I'm hoping we have great weather and all goes well. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers I'm going to change my oil and make some adjustments and we're ready to run. See you all out there Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:10 pm

Hey John make sure you put enough oil in to make it around the track.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
Back to top Go down
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:12 pm

I agree,lets go racing.... Good Luck tomorrow John 114, did you fix the smoking problem???
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:14 pm

it was coming out of the dipstick tube and sitting right on the manifold and smoking. I replaced the dipstick and tube, so NO MORE SMOKING. I'm hoping the car will be great this week and I'll bring home another trophy cheers . Good luck everyone......
Back to top Go down
Donahue Motorsports8
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Donahue Motorsports8

Number of posts : 287

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:48 pm

HEY JOHN, TAKE OUT THE DIPSTICK TUBE AND PUT A SMALL PLUG IN THE DIPSTICK HOLE...... NO NEED FOR A DIPSTICK Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.donahuemotorsports.net
Doshracing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Doshracing

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-10-31

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:18 pm

Good luck John....I wont be there sat....i'm going to Golden Isle to watch some racing....may even bring Matilda as they are having a $500 to win Street Stock race.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

July 25th Schedule Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 25th Schedule   July 25th Schedule Empty

Back to top Go down

July 25th Schedule
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next