Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
Races EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
Races EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
Races EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
Races EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
Races EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
Races EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
Races EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
Races EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
Races EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
Races EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

Races

Go down 
+3
Beavis
Budracing
Shorti
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Races Empty
PostSubject: Races   Races EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:28 am

It was an interesting night at PCS. The track wasnt too bad tonight(good job PCS). It was clean racing in all classes tonight. All of the races were exciting right down to the finish line. Not what I have given kudos to the track and drivers its time for the bad part..... Something has to be done about two things. The first thing is PCS needs to start on time. Why the he## is there a schedule (online) with times of things if we dont ever stick anywhere close to it? It is not fair to those that get there when they are suppossed to, to wait on more cars to bring the car count higher. Yes I understand wanting more cars to race, its more fun that way and obviously more moola for the track but advertising times to start and never sticking to it is NO way to run a business. It has dotten down right ridiculous to start over an hour late each and every Saturday. I know it is possible to start on time and get out at a decent hour. Heck, other tracks have more cars running start as late and finish well before 11. Lets give it a try at PCS. The second thing is something I have brought up before. Why does PCS find it necessary to bring the sprints onto the track each time they are there?? They come once a month(twice this month) and yet they park on the track for meet n greet. I find this to be a waste everyones time. They spend an hour doing this. Between never starting on time and parking visiting series on the track, PCS is wasting a whole lot of the drivers and fans time....
Back to top Go down
Budracing
Budracing

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races   Races EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:00 am

i do not know why u say the track was in good shap it was realy realy realy bad it sucked
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races   Races EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:04 am

Budracing wrote:
i do not know why u say the track was in good shap it was realy realy realy bad it sucked

I sure thought it was better than the last 2 weeks.. I did'nt think it was in that bad of shape beside being alittle wet on the inside of the turns
Back to top Go down
http://www.putnamcountyspeedway.webs.com
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races   Races EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:38 am

I thought the track was pretty good tonight too. I drove the whole feature without hitting any big holes and losing tires. Last time I ran before tonight I blew both right side tires in one hole. I have to say, good job on that this week. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
Ssully
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races   Races EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:15 pm

budracing i think you need to hit spell check REALLY I MEAN REALLY
or just put a little time before you write OK

you must be kin to shorti to ya'll talk to much maybe if you raced as much as you talked then you might get more trophys K.........
Back to top Go down
Donahue Motorsports8
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Donahue Motorsports8

Number of posts : 287

Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races   Races EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 6:06 am

Budracing wrote:

YALL GET ON HERE EVERY WEEK AND TALK ABOUT THE "TRACK CONDITIONS" FACE IT, THE PLACE NEEDS CLAY AND HAS NEEDED IT FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS. YOUR RUNNING IN A BIG SAND BOX..... SO THEREFORE YOUR GONNA HAVE HOLES BECAUSE THE TRACK CAN'T HOLD TOGETHER. HE BRINGS THE SPRINTS IN BECAUSE HIS CAR COUNT IS LOW AND HE DON'T HAVE TO PAY THEM THAT MUCH AND THEY GIVE WHAT FANS HE HAS A SHOW. THE PLACE NEEDS HELP cheers cheers ONE CAN ONLY HOPE IT GET'S IT SOON..........
Back to top Go down
http://www.donahuemotorsports.net
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races   Races EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:15 am

Donahue Motorsports8 wrote:

YALL GET ON HERE EVERY WEEK AND TALK ABOUT THE "TRACK CONDITIONS" FACE IT, THE PLACE NEEDS CLAY AND HAS NEEDED IT FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS. YOUR RUNNING IN A BIG SAND BOX..... SO THEREFORE YOUR GONNA HAVE HOLES BECAUSE THE TRACK CAN'T HOLD TOGETHER. HE BRINGS THE SPRINTS IN BECAUSE HIS CAR COUNT IS LOW AND HE DON'T HAVE TO PAY THEM THAT MUCH AND THEY GIVE WHAT FANS HE HAS A SHOW. THE PLACE NEEDS HELP cheers cheers ONE CAN ONLY HOPE IT GET'S IT SOON..........

If it won't hold together then explain why the track has had times where it had held together blacked over and had no holes in it before and the track was in great shape? I am not saying that it does not need clay... It does need some, But it has held together before with what is there...
Back to top Go down
http://www.putnamcountyspeedway.webs.com
Slippin' Round

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races   Races EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:19 pm

When Bruce Durden credited his sprint win Saturday night to his experience in sand drags and mud bogging, then I think the track needs some serious work. JMO.
Back to top Go down
Donahue Motorsports8
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Donahue Motorsports8

Number of posts : 287

Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races   Races EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 3:50 pm

SHAWN, YOU COULD CALL MOST OF IT LUCK........SAND WILL PACK SOME IF IT HAS ENOUGH MOISTURE IN IT AND MIXED WITH SOME CLAY, IT WILL BLACK OVER. THE PROBLEM I HAVE SEEN THE LAST COUPLE YEARS IS NO MOISTURE DOWN IN THE TRACK, LIKE LESS THEN A INCH WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST 2 OR 3 INCHES AND COULD USE MORE THEN THAT. TRACK PREP IS EVERYTHING AND "WATER" IS YOUR BEST FRIEND. BUT WHEN YA GO OUT FOR HOT LAPS AND GET SANDBLASTED SOMETHING IS WRONG cheers cheers cheers AND THE LAST 2 OWNERS HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO PREP A TRACK, BAD ENOUGH THEY DON'T HAVE MUCH TO WORK WITH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.donahuemotorsports.net
Sponsored content

Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Races   Races Empty

Back to top Go down

Races
Page 1 of 1