Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
July 3rd Winners EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
July 3rd Winners EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
July 3rd Winners EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
July 3rd Winners EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
July 3rd Winners EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
July 3rd Winners EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
July 3rd Winners EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
July 3rd Winners EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
July 3rd Winners EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
July 3rd Winners EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

July 3rd Winners

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-03-16

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:36 am

Congrats to all the winners from July 3rd

Sportsman: #01 KEVIN MILLS

Hobby stock: #24 RICKY ADAMS

Pure stock: #01 WILLIAM MARTIN

Sprints: #17D BRUCE DURDEN

Bombers: #17D RICK SULLIVAN

Congrats to Budracing on his 2nd place trophy..WAY TO GO
Back to top Go down
http://www.putnamcountyspeedway.webs.com
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-10-24

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:53 pm

sunny Thanks Beavis for posting the results, I know it was a late one. But how about the points? It has been 13 hours since the races were over. I need to know now I dont care that its 4th of July lol!
Back to top Go down
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:09 am

I am a pretty patient person but still wondering when results and point standings will be up?? Also, when will the schedule for next week be posted??? Trying to make summer plans with the family and would like to know in advance who is running and who is not. Thanks
Back to top Go down
KarenB94
Rookie
Rookie
KarenB94

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-17

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:33 am

Well since this is a holiday weekend. Beavis might be off doing a family thing camping or something. Ya know some things are more important than knowing the results and such right away.
Back to top Go down
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:02 am

Trust me I know racing isnt the most important thing. But I do think someone from PCS could get a schedule together more than a few days in advance and get it to Beavis to post online.
Back to top Go down
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Just checked on motorstats and still nothing for PCS. Am I the only one that thinks that since Candice has gone things arent getting done??? She used to be right there on it and have everything entered. A suggestion for PCS , do whatever you have to do to get Candice(and Ronnie) back out there so things will get done. I have also noticed that the two weeks she has been gone, payouts arent ready quickly like they always used to be. Come on lets get things moving PCS I know that its a holiday weekend but we raced on Friday night and certainly it doesnt take that long to enter points. Its not like there were tons of cars racing. I sure know that Candice got things entered regardless of what was going on Heck I remember she was in the hospital still trying to get things done for PCS She knows the racers are eager to see their points so she got it done Thats called dedication Some of those others at the track could definitely learn from her.........
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 6:43 pm

You were one of the ones telling everyone to give the people a break on Sunday with everything and now you changed your mind. Saturday was a Holiday and Sunday is just Sunday. Give the people a break.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 8:26 pm

John 114 you are not interested in results because you didnt race Friday I am sure you would be as curious as the rest of us if you ran your car Friday night. Like I said Candice looked out for the drivers(and fans for that matter) and did things in a timely manner. Wouldnt you like to know if your class is one that is racing next weekend? Wouldnt you like to know sooner than Beavis is told????????? I know I appreciate knowing things in advance to make family plans.. But hey maybe thats just me. If I am not mistaken other tracks have their schedules made for the entire race season. And yes I am one that says give PCS a break but if you have ever read my posts I am also the one that says it like it is. Whats fair is fair....
Back to top Go down
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:30 pm

A BIG thank you (to PCS) for posting the results and points on motorstats. Next up(maybe) the schedule for Saturday?????? Its already Monday.
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Actually I do want to see the points so I know how much further ahead 2nd got from me. The schedule thing isn't anyone on heres fault, it is the man in charge that needs to do his job and do what needs to be done. I'm not trying to defend the Clearence just the fact that everyone needs a break and stuff. I know I went out with friends and stayed out late and wasn't worth nothing today and pretty sure I'm not alone. My opinion has not a damn thing to do with the fact that I didn't race. Sorry...........KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BEAVIS
Back to top Go down
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Dude I am not knocking Beavis he does a great job especially considering what he has to work with. When PCS does something positive, I give them kudos when they need some suggestions, I am right there doing that too. I just feel its crazy for PCS to not be more respectful of its drivers and fans to have a schedule up more in advance than four or five days before race day. Then people wonder why theres such a low car count. Duh ya think its because there isnt a schedule to allow drivers and fans to come up with their plans??????
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:52 pm

there are many reasons for that counts we have but airing it on here too much just makes it worse. We all take a beating on ffs as it is. I hate the way things are going at the track for the most part and have plenty of things to say that aren't nice but it doesn't help any of us to say it on here or anywhere else. The man doesn't seem to take any of our suggestions for the most part. Hopefully things will get better one way or another and some how we'll pull more cars and fans. everyone has tried to push the schedule thing and still get no where. As long as we give him our money every Saturday that seems to be all he cares to get out of us and accept from us. Money not opinions or suggestions........ I know it's all pretty sad for the most part and we all wish it wasn't like this. We'll see what the future brings
Back to top Go down
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:01 pm

You are right its not just one thing that makes the track less and less successful each week. I have said on here many times, this forum is pretty much a venting ground for us Unfortunately, either the ones who could make changes based on our suggestions either doesnt read this and or doesnt care to hear suggestions therefore, doing his own thing. I have also said in the past that doesnt do any good to complain if we want something done all the drivers need to band together and walk out then see what he has to say
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:10 pm

I doubt anyone would be able to talk the drivers into walking out even though a bunch of drivers are thinking about leaving and stuff. Some of the suggestions on here were brought up at the start of the season when a bunch of us went to the track to help clean it up and re-do a bunch of stuff but it didn't help. A lot of us came to the conclusion, IT IT WHAT IT IS No No
Back to top Go down
Shorti
Track Winner
Track Winner

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:26 pm

Yea you are probably right, it wouldnt help. I keep reading and hearing that things are gonna change, soon and big time so we shall see..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

July 3rd Winners Empty
PostSubject: Re: July 3rd Winners   July 3rd Winners Empty

Back to top Go down

July 3rd Winners
Page 1 of 1