Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SOUTHERNGIRL03
Track Winner
Track Winner
SOUTHERNGIRL03

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-22

to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! Empty
PostSubject: to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!!   to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:51 pm

this is probably not the place to post this but looks good to me until beavis makes us women a section of our own lol!!!!

anyway i am now selling avon if interested call 386-937-3853 or check out my site youravon.com/mdowling .....

u can order from the site have it delivered to your house with a small shipping fee or have it delivered to me and i will make sure u get it and no shipping charge !!!

also when u register on the site i will get your email and send u all the specials we get especially for ecustomers!!!! just because you register does not mean u have to buy stop on by and browse !!!!

well thanks for your support any questions or need a sample of something email me at southerngirl32007@yahoo.com or call me at 386-937-3853!!!

ps ... men dont forget to tell your ladies we need a lil something once in awhile and if u want u can also buy them a lil something for special occasions i will make you a nice gift basket for that special birthday or anniversary to get u out of the dog house Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!! also i do fundraisers if any knows of some organization that needs a fundraiser !!!! great deals on fundraisers very affordable !!!!

madonna dowling
Back to top Go down
http://YOURAVON.COM/MDOWLING
SOUTHERNGIRL03
Track Winner
Track Winner
SOUTHERNGIRL03

PostSubject: Re: to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!!   to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:10 am

LADIES FATHERS DAY IS COMING UP WE HAVE SOME GREAT GIFTS , WATCHES, COLOGNE AND OTHER ITEMS AS WELL CHECK IT OUT !!! IF YOU ORDER I CAN BRING IT TO THE TRACK OR WHEREVER U CAN EVEN HAVE IT DELIVERED TO YOUR HOUSE JUST REGISTER ON MY SITE AND I WILL GET U A COUPON FOR FREE DELIVERY JUST SEND ME YOUR EMAIL!!! ALSO IF U WOULD LIKE ANY SAMPLES BEFORE PURCHASING LET ME KNOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!!   to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:58 am

I want samples of everything. Smile Including those pretty white flipper flops!! (Get your sample in size Cool Haha!!! Very Happy
I can't wait till my order comes in. I'm so exciteddddddd. bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
SOUTHERNGIRL03
Track Winner
Track Winner
SOUTHERNGIRL03

PostSubject: Re: to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!!   to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:31 pm

LOL!!! OK NOW I DONT KNOW IF I CAN GET THAT SAMPLE FOR U BUT U CAN ORDER THEM LOL!!! I WILL LET U JUST GO TO MY SITE AND ADD EM RIGHT TO UR ORDER LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

PostSubject: Re: to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!!   to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:38 pm

Shocked My shopping cart is going to be so full I'm going to have to get someone to push it around for me. confused Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
SOUTHERNGIRL03
Track Winner
Track Winner
SOUTHERNGIRL03

PostSubject: Re: to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!!   to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:22 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE IT FULL !!! I WILL EVEN HELP U PUSH IT !!!!
Back to top Go down
SOUTHERNGIRL03
Track Winner
Track Winner
SOUTHERNGIRL03

PostSubject: Re: to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!!   to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:24 am

HECK I WILL EVEN BAG IT FOR YOU !!! LOL !!!
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

PostSubject: Re: to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!!   to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:48 am

SOUTHERNGIRL03 wrote:
HECK I WILL EVEN BAG IT FOR YOU !!! LOL !!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
LMAO
We need a smiley face that's a lil guy rolling on the ground laughing!
That was a good one lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!!   to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

to the ladies !!!! well and maybe the men !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Classifieds :: Services-
Jump to: