Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
Who's coming out EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
Who's coming out EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
Who's coming out EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
Who's coming out EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
Who's coming out EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
Who's coming out EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
Who's coming out EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
Who's coming out EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
Who's coming out EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
Who's coming out EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

Who's coming out

Go down 
+4
JHO
KarenB94
Beavis
john114
8 posters
AuthorMessage
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Who's coming out Empty
PostSubject: Who's coming out   Who's coming out EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:41 am

Who is going to come out to the track March 28 for the 4th annual CRUISIN 4 TAYLOR car/truck/bike show. Are you going to come out and show you vehicle, drive in the demolition derby, compete in the bikini contest, race later that night, just come check it all out, or all of the above. We hope you come out and enjoy fun for the entire family and support a great cause at the same time. For more info go to the home page, myspace.com/cruisin4taylor or email me at newmovementjohn@hotmail.com

SEE YOU AT THE TRACK SATURDAY.................
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Who's coming out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's coming out   Who's coming out EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:51 am

I will be out early to check some of the stuff out and race later that night.. I think I am going to have to pass on competing in the bikini contest this time...LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.putnamcountyspeedway.webs.com
KarenB94
Rookie
Rookie
KarenB94

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Who's coming out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's coming out   Who's coming out EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:05 am

Only reason you are passing up the contest is because you want to give someone else a chance to win Laughing We would love to come and check out the swap meet and such but some just don't get that privilege. Besides that Lake City will be racing and it's our weekend to go camping. Hope all goes well. Beavis you might want to rethink the bikini contest. Heck you might win something nice Shocked
Back to top Go down
JHO
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
JHO

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Who's coming out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's coming out   Who's coming out EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:44 pm

i should be racing this week. might go early and check everything out
Back to top Go down
Doshracing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Doshracing

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Who's coming out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's coming out   Who's coming out EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:22 pm

I might be entering myself in the bikini contest now that I know Beavis is not entering it.....lol

I think I should be out there early to check everything out....not sure yet
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Who's coming out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's coming out   Who's coming out EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Ha, I asked Tiny while he was announcing if it was okay to enter the Bikini Contest with stretch marks....I didn't get a response. Sad They should have a bikini contest for real woman. Idea You know, the kind with the less perfect bodies, without plastic surgery and face lifts..

Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Budracing
Budracing

Number of posts : 239

Who's coming out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's coming out   Who's coming out EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:58 pm

ILL BE THERE FOR SURE DOSH AND BEAVIS PLEASE DONT DO THAT YOULL RUN EVERY ONE OFF LOL
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Who's coming out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's coming out   Who's coming out EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:17 pm

See you guys out there. NO MEN IN THE BIKINI CONTEST........
Back to top Go down
techman
Rookie
Rookie
techman

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Who's coming out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's coming out   Who's coming out EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Budweisergirl55 wrote:
Ha, I asked Tiny while he was announcing if it was okay to enter the Bikini Contest with stretch marks....I didn't get a response. Sad They should have a bikini contest for real woman. Idea You know, the kind with the less perfect bodies, without plastic surgery and face lifts..

Jennifer

Whats a face lift have to do with a bikini contest?
I think it has to do with the style,color,etc. How about a thong contest for the guys? not allowing us to enter is sexest and discriminating, I may sue some one if I can find out who.Second thought I don't want to see,David Miller, Bruce Brikket.or Clarance in any thing that resembles a thong,wat'a all think.LMAO.
Bill Fisher
Back to top Go down
Budweisergirl55
Track Winner
Track Winner
Budweisergirl55

Number of posts : 150

Who's coming out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's coming out   Who's coming out EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:09 pm

techman wrote:
Budweisergirl55 wrote:

Jennifer

Whats a face lift have to do with a bikini contest?
Bill Fisher

How many people do you know that will vote for a woman that has a face as saggy as grandma's boobs, just because she has a hot pink polka dotted thong bikini???
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Who's coming out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's coming out   Who's coming out EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:21 pm

I have seen girls win bikini contests that are 100% butherfaces. lol Not to sound like an ass but most of the huys are def not looking at their faces. The contest will be judged by crowd response. We got a place called gotta tan to sponsor the contest. They gave a 100.00 gift card and some free tanning.
Back to top Go down
techman
Rookie
Rookie
techman

Who's coming out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's coming out   Who's coming out EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:30 pm

I have seen a contest where the contestants were behind a board that prevented the judges and crowd from seeing their faces,all you could see was their torso's, now that was neet.
Bill Fisher
Back to top Go down
techman
Rookie
Rookie
techman

Who's coming out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's coming out   Who's coming out EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:32 pm

By the way John do you have a rain date for this extravaganza,? I think you will need one.
Bill Fisher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who's coming out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's coming out   Who's coming out Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's coming out
Page 1 of 1