Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
The Modified Race EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
The Modified Race EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
The Modified Race EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
The Modified Race EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
The Modified Race EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
The Modified Race EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
The Modified Race EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
The Modified Race EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
The Modified Race EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
The Modified Race EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

The Modified Race

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FG
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
FG

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-01

The Modified Race Empty
PostSubject: The Modified Race   The Modified Race EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:45 pm

What do yall think about that race? Be Honest. I woul like to know (at least I think I do)

I didnt finish answering some of Tinys questions from the interview. How many engines did we Blow last year? The answer is 4.
The other question concerning the points last year Tiny you actually won the first feature cause I cut a tire down and finished second. Then I won the next week and took the points lead for 1 week. Week 3 found Jeff Mathews winning and Tiny second and the beginning of my engine problems and win streak for Tiny.
Back to top Go down
Doshracing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Doshracing

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-10-31

The Modified Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Modified Race   The Modified Race EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:47 pm

I thought the mod race was pretty good....i love the mods and wish i never would have sold my b-mod and brought it down when we moved here...i miss the open wheels

Congrats on your win Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
jackrabbitrac
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-10-23

The Modified Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Modified Race   The Modified Race EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:17 am

mike when you and the 40 got together on the front straight tne 7 car should have had the lead on the restart
Back to top Go down
FG
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
FG

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-01

The Modified Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Modified Race   The Modified Race EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:30 pm

I agree. I went and told Joe the driver of the 7 the same thing. Of course this after it is all said and done.
Joe Willis is a down to earth type of guy and I knew before we even talked that he was glad to have a chance to race and finish the night with the car in one piece. I am the same way.

I exspected to be put on the tail because of contact, I also exspected the 40 to be put on the tail behind me.

When they stopped the 40 and motioned me forward I thought they were putting the 40 on the tail and giving me my spot back.

I also told Joe sometimes you have to pull up were you belong and let them know or at least make the decision.

At the time I felt they put me back in my spot because he intentionally spun me out after the initial contact.

In the end It happened like it happened and we can not change the past, But we can work on what we do in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Modified Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Modified Race   The Modified Race Empty

Back to top Go down

The Modified Race
Page 1 of 1