Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebSite  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» 2006 Hot Chassis modified
WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 am by bladez28

» street stock/sportsman for sale
WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 am by bladez28

» Schedule Update For Feb 12th
WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:34 pm by Beavis

» Thunderstock tires
WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am by BKERacing

» Many Racing Papers 1974 To 2006
WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm by bmracer

» MINI MADNESS
WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am by CORNDOG 33

» work on the track
WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm by Budka64

» already changing rules
WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm by Mrs Beavis

» racers auction feb 4-5
WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 am by workingmans39

» OPEN PRACTICE Feb 5th
WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:38 pm by Beavis

WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK

Go down 
+6
john114
Beavis
Budka64
JHO
Doshracing
JOKER 8 CAR
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JOKER 8 CAR

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-07-15

WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  Empty
PostSubject: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:38 pm

HEY GUYS IAM SERIOUSLY INQUIRING ON LEASING THE TRACK AS LONG AS I CAN DEPEND ON A CAR COUNT .IAm a racer myself have 3 mods and a sprint car SO I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE FROM THE DRIVERS PERSPECTIVE !!!!! I HAVE TALKED TO SOME GUYS AT OCALA AND HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION I CAN MAKE THIS WORK . PURSE WILL BE IN ENVELOPES MARKED FOR EACH PLACE AND CLASS ON MON BEFORE WE RACE ALL PAYOUTS WILL BE PAID NO MATTER WHAT .THIS GOING TO TAKE ALL MY SAVINGS TO PUT NEW CLAY AND CHANGE THE TRACK TO YUORS AND MY BENEFIT SO IF YOU ARE INTERSTED PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK AND FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT 727-534-2910. IAM TOTALLY SERIOUS AND COMMITTED SO COME ON GUYS LETS RACE AND PUT THIS TRACK BACK ON MAP AS ONE OF FL BEST TRACKS . FOR YOUR INFO ALSO HAD 2 TRACKS IN TEXAS FOR 6 YEARS THAT WE SOLD. NEED SOME INPUT QUICK BEFORE I MOVE ON AND BUY AUBURNDALE AND MAKE IT DIRT
Back to top Go down
Doshracing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Doshracing

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:45 am

If I still lived in Florida I would be back there with new owners. We will be moving back in a few years and it would be nice to have this place open.

The track needs a ton of work and some very good promoting as the previous owner burned ALOT of bridges.

It definately could use some new clay. The facility itself is pretty nice (could use some new bathrooms)lol. Also, it is not wise to have people work at the track who are related to racers. It seems a bit odd when someone has family working at the track and they always seem to start out front....lol

If you owned dirt tracks in the past than you know track prep is very important. Most of the tracks up here are working the track the day after the race and work it all week long. PCS seemed to think they did a lot of track prep if they were working the track by 3 PM sat afternoon.

Another huge thing that seems ot be a problem in all of Florida is the tracks need to team up and work together. Run the same rules. Run different nights....or if running the same nights alternate classes or something. Nothing hurts car counts more than tracks that try to split cars by running the same night, different rules, or trying to outdo someones special.

As much work as the track and facility need, I think the most work needs to be on the promoting side....letting people know that their are new owners, etc. JMO

I know the track has some faithful followers as there has been a pretty good turnout for clean ups and stuff....I guess I dont know how this last one went though.

I really hope this track can see the checkers again. I loved racing there minus getting screwed a few times and finding the walls....lol
Back to top Go down
JHO
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
JHO

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:00 pm

I just want the place to open!
Back to top Go down
Budka64
Rookie
Rookie
Budka64

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Sounds good...   WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Just talked to these folks on the phone.They're intentions sound good and they seem to know what they're doing and getting into.Lets see what happens..
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Admin
Admin
Beavis

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:08 pm

I would like to see the place open back up and do well..
Back to top Go down
http://www.putnamcountyspeedway.webs.com
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 am

If there was new clay we'd be there for sure. We miss racing at Putnam along with a lot of others. I can't count the amount of times that i have heard people say they wish someone would open Putnam and fix it up to what it use to be. Dosh is pretty much on point with what the place needs. This Aug. 1st thing is suppose to go over really well and that should show how many racers want the place to reopen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jandmpaintwerks
Donahue Motorsports8
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Donahue Motorsports8

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:55 pm

IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  Icon_cheers WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.donahuemotorsports.net
Razpewton
Track Winner
Track Winner
Razpewton

Number of posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Every single person I've talked to who has ever raced at Putnam County Speedway has said this speedway was one of the best in the state. It has an ideal location for most everyone, permanent fixtures are in very good condition and the track is workable.

With that said, every single person I have talked to without exception, has said the NUMBER ONE IMPROVEMENT THAT TRACK HAS NEEDS NEW CLAY.

It bears repeating...............

......................................NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY NEW CLAY

If you get new clay, rules similar or exactly like Ocala (who race on Fridays), and STICK TO THE RULES....you should do well.

Back to top Go down
http://www.razpewton.com
Budka64
Rookie
Rookie
Budka64

PostSubject: He's right..   WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Dosh hit the nail on the head with several issues.After talking w/the gentleman on the phone the other day,he seems to be listening.He's well aware of what he's up against and informed me that if they do lease the track they'll be bringing in their own staff for starters.Smart move.He also stated he has secured as much clay as he wants he just has to truck it in.He said this wouldn't be a problem as he has friends in Jax who are willing to do it for him.These issues would be addressed right off the bat,according to him.The guy seems to be doing his homework on the track and sounds like he knows what its going to take to make the track a top notch facility again.Hopefully he'll decide to persue leasing the track and be able to work out a deal w/Phil soon.He also told me he plans on being at the track on the 1st.I'm merly relaying my conversation w/him on Sat.He encourages ANYONE to call him w/your imput....
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:22 pm

What are the chances that this is going to happen? We have heard about people buying/leasing the track a few times now and I hope this time it will happen. It's usually just rumors. Also, are you the same guy that was at Volusia this past weekend? I guess we'll all get to meet him on the 1st
Back to top Go down
Donahue Motorsports8
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Donahue Motorsports8

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:20 pm

WELL HOPE ALL WORKS OUT.....BUT WILL HAVE TO SEE IT FIRST!!!!! WE ALL HAVE BEEN TOLD TO MANY STORIES BEFORE "RIGHT BUDKA" SO IF THIS GUY HAS THE MONEY TO MAKE IT FLY, I THINK PCS WILL DO GREAT. SEE YALL ON THE 1st.
Back to top Go down
Doshracing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Doshracing

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Not to be negative about anything but wasn't Mike Budka the one who was starting everything on FFS? I could be wrong about this but that name seems familar for a lot of negative posts. I hope I am wrong about this or he didn't have anything against the track and the negative posts were towards the people running the track.

I really hope to have the best dirt track in Florida to be up and running when we move back in a few years!!!
Back to top Go down
Razpewton
Track Winner
Track Winner
Razpewton

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 am

Mike Budka had his feelings hurt when Clarence voted him off the island, so he started a one-man crusade to do ANYTHING in his power to DESTROY the track. When his personal attacks didn't work against Clarence, he verbally attacked and insulted just about anybody who raced or attended races there. He didn't care about anything else......he just wanted his pound of flesh.

Most of the racers, crews and fans did whatever they could to keep this track running, spending many, many hours voluntering, pitching in, contributing and supporting this track. Mr. Budka did whatever he could to tear it down. I don't think there's too many people familiar with PCS who aren't aware of Mike Budka and his tactics.

Personally, if Mike Budka had ANYTHING to do with the resurrection or the managing of this facility, I wouldn't be going there.

Back to top Go down
Donahue Motorsports8
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Donahue Motorsports8

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:58 pm

I AGREE RAZ........HE'S A DRAMA QUEEN ANYWHERE HE GOES!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

UH OH.... watch out guys I don't think this guy wants to see the kind of drama that can go on on a RACING forum. I just hope this all goes well and the place gets up and running. I still can't believe how much drama surrounded this place last year due to certain people and hopefully that won't happen again since we are suppose to be adults and all. Maybe everyone can try and get along for the purpose of making PCS a great place to race.... we'll see
Back to top Go down
Budka64
Rookie
Rookie
Budka64

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Hey Raz,I'm not going to waste my time debating the past with the likes of you on here.Your just not worth it to me.The truth of the matter is your problem w/me stems from two things.(1)when we booted YOU from doing the PCS web-site because you just couldn't do it properly and someone else could.(2)after you said you would take pictures for the track,you wouldn't show up every week and people wanted pics.you couldn't deliver.Thus someone else was hired for the job.Both of these matters were decided by the guy you and so many others foolishly defended just about to the end.At some point common sense should take over but I guess some people NEVER got it.If you read ALL my posts and not only what you wanted to,then you would know that I'm all for PCS,as long as it's run right.This has not been the case now has it??The ONLY person you have to blame for PCS most recent problems is the guy who was in charge,not the guy on the computer,nice try.If you or anybody else for that matter has a problem w/me,come see me on the 1st.Otherwise quit trying to stir the pot,I've done nothing to you...
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:59 pm

It's sounding like it is going to be a big turn out on the 1st. I can't wait to see how the new car does out there and see if I can't get a good run out there after all this time
Back to top Go down
Doshracing
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
Doshracing

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:04 am

I am sorry MIke for stirring stuff up. I really love this track. It is one of the nicest facilities (with proper maintenence, etc.) that I have ever been too. I am hoping when We move back to Florida to be racing at PCS.
Back to top Go down
Budka64
Rookie
Rookie
Budka64

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:48 am

One more thing,it was far from a "one man crusade"as you put it.I merly spoke for several who weren't in positions to come on the computer and vent or express their concerns.Many of whom will be returning to PCS on the 1st.I'm also in no way involved w/any deals going on w/PCS.If you call passing out flyers and helping clean up the place involved then yea I'm quilty,oh well.I'm trying to help save this track,not look for ways to shot it down before it even gets going...
Back to top Go down
Razpewton
Track Winner
Track Winner
Razpewton

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:10 am

Putnam County Speedway is a great speedway. It has HUGE potential. The property assets are mostly solid, with aluminum grandstands and other well-built structures throughout the property. The people who raced there were 99.99999999% dedicated, loyal and committed to enjoyable, entertaining and competitive racing. Considered by many a diamond in the rough, with the right staff running it and polished up a bit, it would rise to become one of Florida's Premiere Racing facilities once again.

I look forward to future developments and cherish the memories from days gone by.....

WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  88

WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  2

WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  6

WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  28

WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  23

WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  25

WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  84

WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  95
Back to top Go down
JOKER 8 CAR

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:57 pm

WELL GUYS THE IMPUT IS GREAT SO LET START BY SAYING IAM LOOKING IN EVERY ANGLE OF THIS TRACK THERE ARE SO ROUGH SPOTS TO HANDLE LIKE RETENTION POND ALSO DRAIN FIELD ON RESTROOMS .MUST REMEMBER FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS A REACTION . I WILL BE THERE ON THE FIRST WITH MY OWN CARS . LETS MAKE NO MISTAKE WHEN WE GET DEAL DONE ALL THE ARGUEMENTS AND NIT PICKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED . I DIDNT GET WHERE IAM TO BABYSIT KIDS OR ADULTS !!!! . WE WILL HAVE RULES AND EVERYONE WILL ABIDE OR THEY WILL BE DONE THERE NOT FOR THE NIGHT BUT FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE THE TRACK !!!! THROUGH THE PHONE CALLS I HAVE GOTTEN THERE SEEMS TO BE ONE THING IN COMMON EVERYONE WANTS TO RACE KNOW LETS SEE IF EVERYONE CAN GET ALONG SO FAR THAT PART SEEMS TO BE A LITTLE TOUGH IF YOU WHERE GOING TO INVEST MONEY IN THIS PLACE . FROM WHAT IS POSTED WOULD YOU DO IT ? THATS WHY THE STAEMENT WAS WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE ..... NOT LETS GO TO A FIGHT AND SEE IF A RACE BREAKS OUT .. THROUGH THE RESEARCH I HAVE DONE SEEMS CERTIAN PEOPLE THINK THEY RUN THINGS HERE .. NOT THE CASE I DONT CARE IF YOU OR YOUR FAMILY HAS RACED THERE FOR YEARS DECADES . YOUR NO DIFFERENT FROM THE GUY WHO MAY HAVE JUST STARTED OR JUST CAME OUT OF RETIREMENT . I WILL PRIORTIZE ME I RUN THE SHOW ITS MY RULES AND TRUST ME YOU WILL GET PAID THE PURSES I TELL YOU NO HALF AND BS ABOUT NEEDING CLAY OR SOMETHING ELSE . NOW ON THE UP SWING I GOT SOME OF MY GUYS COMING FROM DALLAS THIS WEEK TO SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT THE MAJOR HURDLES AS FAR AS THE COUNTY .. TRUST ME WHEN WE DO THIS DEAL IT WILL BE THE BEST THERE IS THE BEST THERE WAS AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE RICK 727-534-2910 OR EMAIL ME AT LONESTARCABLE1@VERIZON.NET
Back to top Go down
john114
PCS Drivers
PCS Drivers
john114

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:48 am

Sounds like you know exactly what is going on and what has been the problems in the past. This place can be the best and will be if the stuff was fixed and the place was opened especially with the attitude you seem to have when it comes to favoritism and all that stuff. see you on the 1st and hope you make a go at it and can bring life back to a great race track
Back to top Go down
Budka64
Rookie
Rookie
Budka64

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Like I said,the man knows whats going on and what it's going to take.This is EXACTLY what this track needs if it's going to survive.Hopefully they can work out a deal for the track!!
Back to top Go down
PutnamSpeedway
Admin
Admin
PutnamSpeedway

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:58 am

Ok let's not start all the arguing already. Give it some time and what happened last year was last year.. If you want to argue with each other do it through your private messages.. This is not the time or place for it now. I would like to see this place do good and it does not need any more bad stuff going on.
Back to top Go down
http://Putnancountyspeedway.webs.com
Razpewton
Track Winner
Track Winner
Razpewton

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:41 pm

It would be a joyous occasion to see this track open again. Many many fond memories, good times and good friends.......

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK    WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK  Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO REALLY WANTS TO RACE AT THIS TRACK
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next